Collapse
No announcement yet.

Because I was his Equal!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I found it funny. Just another way to showcase Lana as the most wise/strong/devious person on the planet.

Lex from the comics is incredible, and it's laughable that the writers put that bit in there. I guess they've never opened a superman comic book in their life... either that or they love KK a bit too much, who honestly I thought only AlMiles had eyes for.

Comment

I don't know how to interpretate that statement without taking it wrong. Lana has just confessed that she'a a delusional pshycho with no scruples or morals. The fact that she compares herself with a man that was capable of doing what he did to her speaks of how low she sank in her own eyes and how dangerous she is. REally, not a wise thing to say.

Comment

"His Equal ?" and here i was thinking Lex just wanted to hook up with Lana to spite Clark and prove he could have everything he had...oh well

Comment

why do they have to put ANY character on a pedestal like that, constantly bigging them up? let alone LANA!

and no, she is in NO WAY Lex's equal... she is a young girl who got screwed around by getting involved in a relatinship with a dangerous older man. and while that may have taken away her naivety and caused her to get her hands a little dirty in the process of trying to get him to pay for what he did to her, so has no were near the power or the ferocity of Lex...

this is what happens when all the other characters on the show fall about worshipping one... that one character actually starts believing they are better than other people

Comment

lex luthor is supposed to be the greatest criminal mind of our time...and lana serves coffee.......

Comment

The only thing brilliant about Lana-Fu is that she's leaving SV for good in 2 episodes.

No, she's no equal to Lex Luthor. It's amazing how Tess was in "awe" of her last night. Tess' character is in awe of nobody, but the writers once again had to push this "how great Lana Lang" is on all the viewers.

I wonder who will glorify her next week? Do we have any spoilers for that?

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by jimmyolsenblues
              lex luthor is supposed to be the greatest criminal mind of our time...and lana serves coffee.......

Like I said last night in the live thread.......

She's always be just a common coffee clerk!!
              Last edited by Mickey_Bickey; 01-23-2009, 06:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I've said it before. I'm sure that this Lana is not the "real" Lana, but one of Lex' clones.

Before the series end, this will be revealed and the"real" Lana will emerge, all innocent and nice, and unknowing of Clark's secret.

This will also completely cement Clark and Lois' relationship, and all will be well with the Superman mythos.

Comment

^Lana's leaving in two weeks. What's the point of unveiling some clone story in the last two weeks and then having her go away forever? Making Lana a clone at this point in her episode run would be rather foolish and a big slap in the face IMO. Then there'd be no closure for Clana...

Comment

Originally posted by minerva73
                    ^Lana's leaving in two weeks. What's the point of unveiling some clone story in the last two weeks and then having her go away forever? Making Lana a clone at this point in her episode run would be rather foolish and a big slap in the face IMO. Then there'd be no closure for Clana...
                    Actually, if she were a clone, why would she sabotage Luthorcorp? I think this is the real Lana, even though she's barely recognizable with all her new skills that she's mastered in 7 months.

Comment

Lana-Fu needs to depart smallville ASAP. Enough already with this character worship. How the heck is she an equal to a criminal master mind?

Comment

I don't think she even knows she's a clone.

She might be leaving for this season, but my bet is that this is how the finale of the series will play out. Lana will return and Clark will realize that he doesn't really know Lana, and that is how we'll get closure on this aspect of the mythos.

Comment

This girl keeps herself in high standards.

Comment

Honestly, if the writers want us to like Lana, they've got to stop TELLING us that she's awesome and actually MAKE her awesome. Be kinda hard to do that this point though.

Comment

Lex's equal? Don't be ridiculous! Lana is so much more awesome-r then Lex. Other people that Lana is more awesome-r as per the SV writers:

Clark
                              Lois
                              Oliver
                              Chloe
                              The Pope
                              Kara
                              J'onn Jones
                              Mother Theresa
                              President Obama
                              All the Legion members put together
                              All the JLA members put together
                              Tess
                              Jimmy
                              Martha Kent
                              Lionel Luthor

and so on...

Pfffft, Lex wishes he could be Lana's equal.

Comment

I wish SV wouldn't do this. Keep away from this show Michael. Keep far away as possible because they aren't doing Lex Luthor any justice.

Lex Luthor is supposed to be one of the cleverest minds in the world. He's supposed to be brilliant. What's the point if every Tom, Dick, Harry and Lana are his equal?

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎