Because I was his Equal!!

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Because I was his Equal!!

wow what a load of crap

Lana Lang actually thinks she is in the same ballpark as lex luthor that is just sad

Well, that's what Lex and Lana would always say to each other. I don't know. The Lana character always seems like a little girl to me. But that's just me.

Comment

I would agree with you, unfortunately the writers and producers actually put Lana on Lex´s ballpark.

Comment

Originally posted by Kal-ed
        I would agree with you, unfortunately the writers and producers actually put Lana on Lex´s ballpark.
        exactly, SV Lana has every bit the potential for twisted deception & evil machination as Lex; even that so-called conscience that separates them is questionable at times

Comment

Originally posted by dru-zod2501
          exactly, SV Lana has every bit the potential for twisted deception & evil machination as Lex; even that so-called conscience that separates them is questionable at times

Oh. Maybe that's what Lana meant by those words...she was just as evil as Lex. Otherwise, I don't see it.

Comment

Whoa. Lana's gone cuckoo...

Comment

She's out of her delusional, pink mind.

Comment

well, she's as evil as lex is. however, nowhere near as smart. that's why she always ends up being the "victim".

Comment

"His equal" !!

Good god, Lana, delusional much?

Comment

Originally posted by changer
                    ... however, nowhere near as smart. that's why she always ends up being the "victim".
                    I know. That's why I was so confused when Tess said Lana had presence and would have had to in order to tame a Luthor. Lana did not tame Lex. Instead he almost destroyed her and helped turn her into a monster. She was his play thing and definitely not his equal in so many areas. Lex wanted her in the first place because she was naive. She was a real trophy wife.

Also, when Lana said that Lex saw someone that he could not control I was wondering what she was talking about. He controlled her even when she was in a relationship with Clark. He manipulated her until he had her where he wanted her. Its laughable when great things are said about her or when she makes statements like she made about being Lex's equal. Lana is just a pretty face with no substance.

Comment

Originally posted by Moviemaster08
                      wow what a load of crap

Lana Lang actually thinks she is in the same ballpark as lex luthor that is just sad
                      becaused Lex recognized the evil in Lana

Comment

Originally posted by FlashInSV
                        "His equal" !!

Good god, Lana, delusional much?

Comment

Well if you recall, Lana did what no other character did on the show... She managed to framed him for murder, and sent him to jail... And after he got out of jail she held him at gunpoint in Shanghai... She could have killed him if she wanted to but she didn't..... And I quote Lex "...I always knew you were smart Lana, but I never thought you were brilliant..." To me, aside from Lionel Luthor, Lana Lang is next in line to being Lex's equal.... She did tame a Luthor....

Comment

lanas is defiantly delusional lol

Comment

She wishes. Lana-Fu can do no wrong it seems.
                              First she is worshipped by Saturn Girl..now this.
                              What an insult to Lex's character. Honestly its silly to say the least. Next thing, she will be an equal to Darkseid. All Hail the princess Lana. Whatever.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎