No announcement yet.

Did Jeb Remind You of Criss Angel?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Jeb Remind You of Criss Angel?

He did for me, just with shorter hair. And I loved how they sort of parodied "Mind Freak" with "Devil's Twist" or something.

Yeah, he totally did. I'm sure that's what they were going for. The fake demon possession he did was hilarious and ridiculous, very much like anything Criss Angel does.

Comment

Originally posted by comptonassmel
      Yeah, he totally did. I'm sure that's what they were going for. The fake demon possession he did was hilarious and ridiculous, very much like anything Criss Angel does.
      I loved that they made him over the top just like Criss usually is - tries to hard to be liked and impress people.

Comment

ya when i first saw him on the show im like ok they obviously didnt get criss but looks just like him and thought they were going to say that was him but they made him a criss wannabe lol. really cool. and the whole douchebag thing was genious lol.

Comment

I saw the beginning, I think he was meant to be a rip off of Criss Angel.

Comment

Re-watching it and I just love how much a loser they make out that Criss rip-off to be haha

Comment

Definately

Jeb was a total douchebag

Comment

Working...
              X
              😀
              🥰
              🤢
              😎
              😡
              👍