No announcement yet.

Subtle Martian Manhunter Reference

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KKrazy
    Anyone see it?? i think I caught a glimpse of it. I'll see if I can catch it again. I think it was a martian figurine hanging from the rearview mirror of JJ car. Please, don't make me think I'm crazy or something,
    I didn't catch it till I rewatched. Good Eye...

Comment

I saw it... and I found it rather cute He's a strong, adult man... has a pride that almost got him killed yet he has this little green martian guy remembering him of his origins. Awww.

Comment

I was so focused on MM himself that I completely missed it. Must check it out and thanks for the great observation, KKrazy!

Comment

Originally posted by Sv.LoisLane
          I saw it... and I found it rather cute He's a strong, adult man... has a pride that almost got him killed yet he has this little green martian guy remembering him of his origins. Awww.
          I love love MM!

Who else wanted to give him a hug this episode? Hearing about him not fitting in with anyone else and not letting anyone get to know him made me sad!

Comment

Martian Easter egg Madness

Little Green men

Look closer

Please Discuss.
            Last edited by Freekzilla120; 01-23-2009, 11:13 PM.

Comment

Good catch, Jake! Wow... And welcome to K-site. I see you're living in Oz. We need more aussies over at the off-topic thread-our one lone Aussie is always coming online when no one else is due to the time difference.

Comment

I liked the little Martian figurine.

Comment

The little spaceship was cool!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎