No announcement yet.

The Red/Blue Blur....

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kg1507
    The red-blue blur is such a stupid name. Couldn't the media have come up with anything better that isn't "Superman?" lol
    Originally posted by Kcirtap41B
    I agree
    "It's the epic hero duo the Green Arrow and Red/Blue Blur!"

Boy, that blur fellow sure sounds intimidating...
    Originally posted by bernardchin
    maybe they'll start calling him 'Streaky' ?
    Originally posted by alejandrita439
    streaky? why?
    Originally posted by kg1507
    The streaks of color you see when he runs lol
    Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
    I'm glad that it's not for some other reason.
    Omg, funniest 6 post combo evar~!

Comment

I liked it when the pre-Justice League called him "Boyscout," because the more edgy Leaguers like Batman & Green Arrow referred to him that way a lot, but it really wouldn't have worked in a newspaper. Red/Blue Blur is what he looked like, but couldn't they have called him something like "the mysterious hero"? Hmm, I don't know if that's any better.

Isn't it odd that there hasn't been any reference to the name "superman" since Lana caught Clark reading Nietsche in season 1?

Comment

Kind of like the name.

Comment

Originally posted by bernardchin
          maybe they'll start calling him 'Streaky' ?
          Heavens, no! Streaky was the name of Super-Cat!

Comment

Blurman perhaps?

Comment

What happened to the name "Superdude"? Isn't that what Lois came up with???

Comment

I hope when Lois's return,she will give the name that he deserves super "14 years old" man forever

Comment

The red/blue blur isn't very heroic sounding. I hope it's dropped soon.

Comment

Who says they can't?

I like calling him "The Blur", at least for the time being. The Red/Blue part is unnecessary and doesn't sound all that great.

Anyway, they should call him Superman by the end or it wouldn't feel complete.

Comment

Originally posted by dunkman
                      I liked it when the pre-Justice League called him "Boyscout," because the more edgy Leaguers like Batman & Green Arrow referred to him that way a lot, but it really wouldn't have worked in a newspaper. Red/Blue Blur is what he looked like, but couldn't they have called him something like "the mysterious hero"? Hmm, I don't know if that's any better.

Isn't it odd that there hasn't been any reference to the name "superman" since Lana caught Clark reading Nietsche in season 1?
                      He was called "Man of Steel" in 'Combat' by that fight club leader in Season 6

Comment

THE RED // BLUE BLURR

((::~~

it looks so good in print...
                        Last edited by cksidekick; 01-25-2009, 04:12 PM.

Comment

The writers might just be leaving the name part open for the time being so that some star reporter like Lois Lane might come up with a good nickname and get a cover story on the DP. Seems logical enough to me.

Comment

Originally posted by THE"Lurker"
                            He was called "Man of Steel" in 'Combat' by that fight club leader in Season 6
                            Didn't Chloe refer to him as the "Man of Steel" as well. Other characters have too I believe.

What happened to "The Good Samaritan"? I guess that went out the window when some people start seeing him as more of a vigilante than a hero.

Comment

I'm sure that the name Superman will be said in Smallville, but probably only in last episode of the show where Clark will totally embrace his destiny.

Comment

Originally posted by jazzylg
                                It's a shame we'll never hear them say Superman on this show.
                                Lana did, in the Pilot.

Lana: So what are you? Man or superman?

Clark: I haven't figured it out yet.

Eight years later... he still hasn't figured it out.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎