Collapse
No announcement yet.

Best 12th Episode of the Series? (POLL)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Interesting. Reckoning is winning by a landslide, something I haven't seen since Transference. And the newest episode is not winning, that's a bit of a shock, since it always seems to.

Comment

I picked Pariah. To me, Chloe knowing Clark's secret is one of my favorite aspects, so Pariah has always been a top episode for me.

Reckoning is a close #2 (the polls obviously disagree and place it #1) and then after that I like Bulletproof then Insurgence.

Lewis

Comment

Labyrinth - Minus the ending. Pure AWESOME. Jor-El is hand soap? Crippled Lex going off on Clark for being crazy? Lionel getting some..Oh my is the world ending? Martha on pain pills? Lana is an innocent angel? Chloe knows Clark secret that he's crazy and so is she? If only Shelby had stayed quiet we'd of had a winner for a series finale. LOL all the way! That episode just cracks me up every time.

In fact, I'm gonna watch "Labyrinth" again just to see the look on Clark's face when he finds out that Jor-El is just hand soap! And Martian Manhunter saying "I'm from mars" LOL! I don't know but that scene just makes me laugh every time as it reminds me of the scene from "Twelve Monkey's" where the dude is going off about being from some other planet to Bruce Willis in the sanitarium. Bruce looks down and sees he's wearing bunny shoes.

This episode will always be in my personal top 5 list.

Comment

No episode will ever surpass the goodness of Reckoning IMO. That episode rocked!

Comment

Insurgence.

Comment

Labyrinth and Reckoning.

Comment

Labyrinth for me. I love that episode so much.

Comment

insurgence by far clark actually makes intelligent choices i still love the superleap across the dp. I can't believe that reckoning is winning that episode seriously destroyed smallville ruining clark kent forever in my eyes

Comment

Originally posted by Night_Hawk90
                    I can't believe that reckoning is winning that episode seriously destroyed smallville ruining clark kent forever in my eyes
                    I guess we can agree on one thing :P

Lots of "drama" doesn't instantly make it a good episode in my eyes. Reckoning definantly would make my worst 50 episodes list, give me an episode with a happy proactive Clark anyday over one who blames himself for whatever stupid event happened that episode.

Usually when an episode is "key" to the storyline on Smallville, that isn't a good thing

Comment

I like Labyrinth.... The whole concept of "what if it was an alternate reality/dream" was intriguing.

Comment

Bulletproof

Comment

Laberynth because that episode was messed up!

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎