TV Ratings for "Bulletproof"

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt is right.For me the general structure of the season is unstable and that's what's causing these ratings.What is a viewer supposed to do when on one week he sees the LOS,Brainiac and Doomsday and the next week they are all gone?How is a viewer supposed to care about Tess when he sees her once every 3 or 4 episodes?Truth be told,Smallville raises it's ratings only through guest stars or new DC characters.That however is a weekly solution and doesn't help longterm.It's not Lana's fault or Lois' absence.Smallville had big ratings in the past with Lana present and with Lois absent.You know how?Same characters and same storylines every week.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
      Okay, does anyone know what a 2.5/4 is in millions of viewers?
      3.8-4 million.

Comment

Let me ask this, if the rating is bad why did media week say this:

The CW capped off the evening with its combination of Smallville (#5: 2.5/ 4), which seems to have perked up in recent weeks, and the compatible Supernatural (#5: 2.1/ 3).

http://www.mediaweek.com/mw/content_...1a63fd4a7a1649

What does that mean, sorry if I take their word over some of your posts!

Comment

Does anyone have the updated graph from last week?

Comment

Originally posted by Kreukie

The CW capped off the evening with its combination of Smallville (#5: 2.5/ 4), which seems to have perked up in recent weeks, and the compatible Supernatural (#5: 2.1/ 3).

Means that someone sucks at math. 2.5/4 < 3.0/5

Comment

^What does that mean, sorry but I'll take their word over some of your posts!
              If it got 3.8-4.0, it said that because it's mis-informed. You can't believe all the add-hoc things people write after the ratings. This stands to be the second lowest rated episode of the season.

Comment

I wouldn't trust what media week says. It took them weeks to come to the conclusion that the ratings on Smallville were starting to increase during the first run of episodes. They kept calling Smallville an aging show, like it wasn't doing well, even though it continually posted the best ratings out of all CW shows and actually competed with some of the garbage that FOX put out in the 8pm hour.

Comment

Originally posted by cloisthelegendbegins
                  Does anyone have the updated graph from last week?

Comment

They`ve got, what they deserved...Lana- Fu sucks...she always destroys the show, bringing her back and moreover without ED in the episode was A HUGE mistake!!!!

Comment

Woooow people really hate Lana/Clana.....how lame!!

Poor Allison i fear for "Power" D:

Comment

Because repeats have been on in recent weeks.

Comment

Originally posted by myankskent
                          I wouldn't trust what media week says. It took them weeks to come to the conclusion that the ratings on Smallville were starting to increase during the first run of episodes. They kept calling Smallville an aging show, like it wasn't doing well, even though it continually posted the best ratings out of all CW shows and actually competed with some of the garbage that FOX put out in the 8pm hour.
                          I have to agree with them that Smallville is an aging show and really, doing better than all the CW shows isn't impressive, have you seen the garbage TheCW airs these days?

Nothing like TheWB, at least back then Smallville was going up against shows that were worth watching.

But if what you guys say that media week is wrong, then I'll wait for Craig's take on the ratings if he posts anything up.

I just hate seeing the blame being put on Lana/Clana even though the ratings for this season haven't been all that great to begin with and the ratings around this time always go down, been like that every season since season 1.
                          Last edited by Kreukie; 01-23-2009, 10:03 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by JAMHEXXX
                            Thanks for this JAMHEXXX! So that puts Bulletproof above Abyss but possibly below Toxic? I wonder of the Live+ will show a larger gap...

I probably shouldn't be as fascinated by this as I am

Comment

Originally posted by hero`s passion
                              They`ve got, what they deserved...Lana- Fu sucks...she always destroys the show, bringing her back and moreover without ED in the episode was A HUGE mistake!!!!
                              Do you realize the lowest episode of this season is one where there was no Lana and there was Lois and it was shown during a time when ratings are normally high?

Who got the blame for Abyss?

Comment

Originally posted by DGirlLois4Clark
                                Because repeats have been on in recent weeks.
                                No, Marc just compares the shows to how it did on this week this year compared to last year.

Well, Smallville was on reruns this time last year, so Smallville looks like its perking up.
                                Last edited by JAMHEXXX; 01-23-2009, 10:07 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎