Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Special Effects in "Bulletproof"

Discuss the special effects for Bulletproof here!

I liked the bullet bouncing off of Clark's chest. I know its an easy effect to pull off, but right now I can't seem to remember when the last time we actually saw a bullet bounce of his chest in that Classic Superman way.

Comment

Was there any special effects in this episode besides the bullet off clarks chest?

Comment

i think it was pretty limited to just the bullet bouncing an ollie's electro arrows. I guess it was one of the episodes they could pull not doing many sfx shots to save money for the bigger sfx episodes like episode 15,17 and a few others likely.

Comment

What special effects? Oh...you mean the Clark and Lana kiss

Comment

There was quite a bit of action, but I don't remember too many SFX. Of the ones that I remember, I like Ollie's tazers and the screens when Lana showed Tess the feed that her eyes are sending out.

Also, we got to see x-ray vision again!

Comment

There weren't a lot of SFX in this episode. Just the X-ray vision in,the bullet bouncing in Clark's chest and the arrows, from what I remember.

Comment

Also the sound effect of his superspeed. "Whoosh"
                Although it wasn't SFX, I really liked it when Clark caught the bullet
                meant for Dan. Nice reveal.
                GA Taser arrows were cool!

Comment

i like the little special effects,

Comment

I noticed there werent much this time around. Hope they're saving it up though, I do like the special effects.

Anyone think the sniper, then pistol to clarks chest reminds you of superman returns with the guy on roof with chain gun, then superman appears and he whips out pistol lol. Was almost same setting.

Comment

Originally posted by viion
                      I noticed there werent much this time around. Hope they're saving it up though, I do like the special effects.

Anyone think the sniper, then pistol to clarks chest reminds you of superman returns with the guy on roof with chain gun, then superman appears and he whips out pistol lol. Was almost same setting.

lol yeah it was, i liked how when the bullet bounced off clark's chest, it hit the guys hand and he was bleeding. Then Clark was like " It's just liek you said, always wear a vest." it was hilarious and the look on his face

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎