#3.2 - "Psychic Friend"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• #3.2 - "Psychic Friend"

#3.2 "Psychic Friend" Episode synopsis:

After a nightmare and a disastrous meeting with a psychic that warns Kyle of future danger for his soul mate, he becomes over protective of Amanda. Meanwhile, the fall-out from Hillary and Declan's prom night kiss continues as Lori and Hillary finally confront each other.
    I'm looking forward to tonight's episode!

Only 50 minutes left!

I can't wait either !
    I am taping it on my dvr ,so I am gonna wait till about 9:15 to watch it so I don't have to watch commercials just fast foward them .

Comment

It is on!!!!!

Comment

Hey Steve & Rosa!

Could the psychic woman be one of the members of LATNOK?

Comment

You called that

I was thinking something must be up and that it was gonna be Jessie that needed saved, and they would think she was his "Soulmate".

I am getting the "Lanaesque" vibes with Amanda again.

Comment

I liked the soulmate prediction, & glad it was Jessie that needed saving.
            BUT.... tonight's episode was waaaay too teen angsty for me.
            It was only about 5% show that I like, and 95% teen soap opera.
            Complete with teenage tampon commercials. Made me feel weird.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
              I am getting the "Lanaesque" vibes with Amanda again.
              u too?

My hopes that Kyle & Jessi could get together someday just got dimmed a little tonight

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Randy G.
              I liked the soulmate prediction, & glad it was Jessie that needed saving.
              BUT.... tonight's episode was waaaay too teen angsty for me.
              It was only about 5% show that I like, and 95% teen soap opera.
              Complete with teenage tampon commercials. Made me feel weird.
              Strap in randy, it looks like next week's gonna be even worse. Just from the previews, it felt like 7 years of Clana concentrated into a few seconds; do you have any idea what that's gonna do to my blood pressure? especially after the obligatory reconciliation by episode's end
              Last edited by dru-zod2501; 01-19-2009, 08:16 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

this was probably my least favorite episode ever. The story did nothing to further the story dramatically and was a very bad filler episode. This episode captured nothing of why this show is so great. I usually love the character of Amanda and her influence on Kyle but tonight she was overly annoying. This episode was the worst in the show's history. I hope this show doesn't turn into total teen drama.

Comment

The only thing that furthered Kyle's story could have been done in about 10 minutes

LATNOK is trying to push Kyle & Jessie together.... The End.

Comment

I actually wouldn't mind seeing Kyle & Jessie together.
                    They could make superhuman babies, & start their own brood of real life Incredibles.

Amanda is so junior high, I wanna' puke. I hope her chip gets infected.

Comment

hah. infected chip. I hate that he doesn't just tell amanda, and end the Lana feeling we all seem to be getting. Tell her or move on buckaroo.

Comment

I hope it is an Intel chip, the AMD chips get pretty hot

Comment

ok, now that I've really had time to think about the episode, it irks me how Latnok seems to own everything in Kyle's life; I wouldn't be surprised if they had the deed to their house.

How could Latnok possibly have orchestrated events as they happened? there's no way they could've predicted all the events leading to Amanda & Jessi being on the boat

Comment

So far this season is feeling weak and right now i'm feeling cheated after spending nearly a year. Waiting for Season 3 to start they started with a great premiere episode,but last night's felt more Dawson's Creek than Kyle XY. And judging by next week's episode it makes me want to reconsider watching the next episode.

Anyone else get the feeling they were pulling a early season 2 on us?. I'm sick of them making Amanda play the girlfriend victim,I got my fill of that with Charlie. Strengthen her character more and give her an interesting arch,instead of labeling her just as the girlfriend! I also didn't care much for Lori and Hillary's childish fight at the concert.

Comment

I am holding out hope that they are winding up to a real intense 1-2 Punch.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎