This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lost DVD News and Discussion.........

best buy is having a sale on the dvds. under 30 bucks

on tuesday season 1 and 2 come out on blu ray.

Comment

Season 5 will come out in two sets. The first will the orignal DVD that we always see and the second will be a special "Dharma Initatie" season 5 DVD (also coming out on Blu Ray) no word on what exactly will be in the DVD, but it will cost close to 120 bucks.

Comment

ya i heard about that dahrma one. must be with something good. maybe it will come with a darhma shirt a toy polar bear (with polar bear poop lol)

----- Added 9 Minutes later -----

i still dont have any seasons on dvd but want them. i won a 100 dollar cash card a couple weeks ago so when i get it i might get a season or 2 depending on if they are on sale.
        Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-14-2009, 06:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

The Lost DVD's are really worth the money. They load those things with special features. Especially Season 4. Because there were only 13 episodes, there's 2 discs worth of bonus features including that fake Oceanic 6 documentary.

Comment

awesome. ive seen the lists of bonus features on the sets and they look really good.

Comment

Amazon now has Lost seasons 1-4 for 25 bucks each. That, my friends, is a deal

Comment

awesome thats really good

Comment

talk about a deal lost is on sale at best buy for 18 bucks for the first 3 seasons and 25 bucks for the 4th

Comment

ok so i asked my mom to pick me up one season since they were so cheap (would have gone myself if i had money lol) and she got me all 4 season. i was shocked. and it was 4 for less then 100 bucks. talk about a good deal.

Comment

i watched bonus features on the season 1 set. pretty good they have great features. honestly if they did the original ideas for lost it would have sucked big time. half the cast was non existant and jack dead and kate the leader with a husband.

i like the jimmy kimmle thing. hurleys catch phrase "Hey ladies, Its Hurley Time" and the monster being cookie monster hahahaha.

Comment

Dude...18 bucks?
                        So getting it.

except it's not that cheap here
                        Last edited by wingster55; 06-23-2009, 01:04 PM.

Comment

whoops...DP

Comment

it was a one day fathers day sale really good deal. too bad it didnt last all week.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

on season 1 disc 2 when you select what episode to watch if you go to main menu and click right there is an easter egg of the cell phone and it keeps playing the french ladies message.
                            Last edited by superhippie2000; 06-23-2009, 01:27 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

One day? That sucks...i can wait though.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎