Lost DVD News and Discussion.........

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

[SPOILER] Walt and Hugo have many parallels.. Both in the looney bin, fathers left, great at games, in fact the only person to ever beat Hurley in a game was......... Walt!! I think Hurley picked up Walt to replace him as island leader.. Also to help his dad.. We know what the "job" on the island is... I don't think this is a time TPTB are leaving us on a cliff..

The Chang video was alright.... I agree i would love to see the transition of power from Hugo to Walt and Des getting home etc... Would be all for a mini series of Ben & Hurleys time..
    [/SPOILER]

As u said the finale felt like a movie... I say that to ppl all the time.. The ending we got was like using Star Trek Wrath of Khan (movie) as the TV series finale.. The connection from the entire show wasn't there.. JMO, tho...

Comment

ya i agree thats why hurley got him.

totally should make a mini series or maybe a bunch of 30 minute webisodes or something.

i remember maybe it was the 2nd or 3rd season they wanted to make a lost movie for theaters as the finale but think a bunch of the writters strike and what not ruined that. but im glad they basically did a made for tv movie. i just wonder what they would have done differently if it was on the big screen.

while i agree with the connection on the show no completely being answered and what not i did enjoy the series as a whole and really liked the finale looking at is as a full story. if they didnt ask so many questions to begin with then im sure more people would have enjoyed it. also know how it ended with the candidates and that everyone was alone and came together after death cause they were all "soul mates" makes 80 percent of the stuff they aired a bit pointless. like all the flashbacks of other characters. the first and second seasons and al that we were all like what happened to so and so we want their backstory and we got it but now looking back the series would have been fine without it. the candidate flashbacks were important cause it showed why they were chosen and who they were. even desmond from the start his whole story led to what he had to do in the end. i kind of wished charlie would have been a candidate if he didnt die.

Comment

3 months to go
        3 months to go

Comment

3 months to go till what?

Comment

Until I get it.

Comment

Oh OK. lol.

Comment

Working...
              X