Collapse
No announcement yet.

VM Movie News

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

There were only 3 seasons, and the last season ended on several cliffhangers, which is why people want to see a movie.

Comment

Yipeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!

Comment

I would see the movie even if it turned out to be another season 3. So many awful movies are released every year, why can't VM be one of them? I think season 3 failed because Rob tried to create unnecessary conflict in the Love relationship and there were too many mysteries.

Comment

It's been a long time.

Comment

Are any news?

Comment

It's not going to happen, no matter how many times Rob Thomas will try. :P

Comment

If Firefly can do it after having barely one season, I'm sure Veronica Mars can. However, I won't get my hopes up, only to be crushed. I have to be practical...

So, direct to DVD?

Comment

I loved Veronica Mars when it was on and really wanted that FBI s4. I hope they can get a movie. I think it would probably be best to just do one or a few dvd movies. VM doesn't need a huge budget and could work like that and it would be marketed to the fans. It wouldn't have the audience to be a theaterical movie.

Comment

I guess the main problem is getting it greenlit by a studio because it can't be pitched as a big money-making venture, and that's what most are interested in. Sadly, I don't see much chance of this movie happening.

Comment

I found funny today that kristen Bell herself is leading the veronica mars movie campain on twitter

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎