This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sv.LoisLane
    Thank you BadToad!

Let's hope Lana doesn't get more than Clark in the next 3 episodes. That would be just... just sad.
    Please no. Not only sad, but wrong, wrong I tell you!

Thank you as always BadToad! I console myself knowing that Clark is still on top, where he should be.

Comment

Thanks for the numbers. They can as well add Imra's pimping minutes to Lana's time. Not even Clark the Superman got pimped as much as the Lang.

Comment

Originally posted by eas
        Thanks, BT!!! I love reading these.

Imra had that much screentime, huh? That partly explains why I wasn't crazy about this episode... I liked her the least out of all the LOSH. I would rather have had more focus on Rokk.
        I found her words more repulsive than Imra herself, but I'll agree with you about Rokk. Maybe he could have been a little more commanding, and a little more expressive. I'm still rather peeved about his unexpressive delivery of recognizable names. Where's the twinkle in the eye when Lois' name was mentioned???? Garth had a certain charming/annoying enthusiastic appeal, kind of like a puppy dog that you want to hug when they're cute and boot out the door when they're bad.

Sorry for digressing. I'm looking forward to an increase in J'onn J'onzz stats next week and thanks again for taking the time to share them.

Comment

somebody has a lot of time on their hands...
          And?

But actually, I can probably do one of these in under an hour. Wow, imagine that!

Its so mystifying to me that whenever I make one of these threads, which most people seem to enjoy (and thanks for that), someone needs to come in and make some sort of snide remark.

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
            And?

But actually, I can probably do one of these in under an hour. Wow, imagine that!

Its so mystifying to me that whenever I make one of these threads, which most people seem to enjoy (and thanks for that), someone needs to come in and make some sort of snide remark.

Well, I certainly appreciate you providing this information for us all.

Comment

Yeah, well Imra got a bump from those 2 Lana pimping scenes that seemed endlessly long.
              I completely agree. I just rewatched the episode, and unfortunately they didn't go by any faster this time around.

Thanks for posting the numbers. It's good work!!
              Last edited by Mickey_Bickey; 01-19-2009, 02:25 PM.

Comment

And?

Don't listen to such things, BadToad.

The people that appreciate your work are a lot more and honestly... I for example have all the time in the world but can't do what you do... so more kudos to you.

Thanks again for doing this for us!

Comment

And?

I was a little surprised to read those posts myself! Luckily most people probably agree that it was rude and uncalled for! Keep up the good posts and work!

Comment

And?

Yeah, and some people have so much time on their hands that they take time to comment on things they have no interest in! Don't mind that. Some other people (including me) are actually waiting to see those numbers after each episode!

And despite the numbers, Clark's time seemed incredibly shorter, and Lana's time seemed like forever!
                    Last edited by petitemimi; 01-19-2009, 02:36 PM.

Comment

And?

I agree with everyone else. Your work here is greatly appreciated, BadToad!

----- Added 50 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by Sv.LoisLane
                      Thank you BadToad!

Let's hope Lana doesn't get more than Clark in the next 3 episodes. That would be just... just sad.
                      I don't think it would be safe for PS3 to go into public if that happened.
                      Last edited by ClarkyBoy14; 01-19-2009, 02:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

how did Rokk and Garth get different times if they were in all the same scenes together? or do you actually count each time their face comes on the screen and tally it up that way?

Comment

or do you actually count each time their face comes on the screen and tally it up that way?
                          Yes, exactly. So, for instance, in their initial scene, Rokk shows up first, then Imra, then Garth. So, while they are all in the scene, all their times will differ slightly.

And thanks people I know I shouldn't let things like that bother me, but I just don't get it.

Comment

Thanks for the stats!

I'm disappointed that Imra got more screen time then the boys especially as I found them more interesting and Rokk in particular who responded to Clark in just the way I wanted the leader of the Legion to. I loved their handshake at the end and I wouldn't have minded a scene just between those two at the end of the episode.

Comment

Always interesting to know. Thanks!

Comment

And?

I'm always curious at the screen time totals and sometimes refer to your numbers obliquely in my reviews (screentime wasn't big, but well made use of, etc.)...

You do an awesome job!

Don't let the haters get you down!

*hugs*

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍