Collapse
No announcement yet.

You're the writer: Choose Chloe's future

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clark has been known to be interested in hooking up with girls while on RedK, and move on when he loses interest.

I don't recall Clark ever initiating any of those kisses. But what I do remember is Clark rejecting Chloe, and choosing Lana over her, and never really returning her feelings for him.

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Estro-gen X
    The Clois theory has been completely removed from contention. Chloe is no longer a reporter, she is married to Jimmy Olsen and we have an actual woman reporter named Lois Lane who Clark seems to have growing feelings for. Plus it would be incredibly insulting to Erica Durance to retcon her character from the iconic Lois and give it to Allison Mack.
    That's correct, all of it.

There is already a Lois Lane that fits the iconic character perfectly. Chloe is NOTHING like that iconic character. She can never even live up to that iconic character. No offense to the Chloe character, she's a great character in her own right.
    Last edited by unfocused; 01-22-2009, 08:36 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

• Neither. I think I know what is going to happen. Clark is going to give her the "L" ring and send her to the future to keep her safe.

Comment

• Kill her off, i'm really bored of the character... and her condescending face.

Comment

• Originally posted by unfocused
          Clark has been known to be interested in hooking up with girls while on RedK, and move on when he loses interest.

I don't recall Clark ever initiating any of those kisses. But what I do remember is Clark rejecting Chloe, and choosing Lana over her, and never really returning her feelings for him.

initiation doesn't matter, it'd the enjoyment of them that the pictures point on

you said he wasn't attracted to her, when he clearly is

i'm not saying he wants to go out with her, but he is attracted to her

Comment

• Initiation does matter. Even after getting kissed a few times by her, and enjoying it, you'd think he'd eventually initiate a kiss at least once right? Like he has with Lana. But he hasn't.

Truth is, Clark just isn't attracted to Chloe. I'm sure he thinks she is a good looking woman, but that does not equal attraction, not by far. Chloe isn't Clark's type anyway. Clark was just never interested in her that much.

Not that many people have been
            Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Comment

• Originally posted by unfocused
              Initiation does matter. Even after getting kissed a few times by her, and enjoying it, you'd think he'd eventually initiate a kiss at least once right? Like he has with Lana. But he hasn't.

Truth is, Clark just isn't attracted to Chloe. I'm sure he thinks she is a good looking woman, but that does not equal attraction, not by far. Chloe isn't Clark's type anyway. Clark was just never interested in her that much.

Not that many people have been
              http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bdFJNGo8O-4
              Going to the ends of the earth, taking her to the FOS "isn't that attracted to her"?

They are each other's soulmate.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayanne
                Going to the ends of the earth, taking her to the FOS "isn't that attracted to her"?

They are each other's soulmate.
                And it makes it that much easier to watch the Clana stuff this week knowing there is a deep connection. I do miss the blatent lust stuff from earlier seasons though.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ayanne
                  Um, no?

That's just being a very good friend, which Clark is. And that's all Clark is

Comment

• Death

Comment

• I think this episode gives more clue about what would happen to Chloe at the end of the series. Unfortunately (and I've been a Chloe's fan since season 1), it doesn't look good:-(.

Chloe:
                      Thanks for not giving up on me.
                      Clark: I'd never give up on you, Chloe, you know that.
                      Chloe: I just hope that if it turned out that there was no other choice, you would choose to do the right thing.
                      Clark: What choice would that be?
                      Chloe: To do what's best for the world... and not for me. Know that I'd understand.

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎