X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was very cool.I miss her

Comment

I knew I recognized the picture.

Comment

I noticed as well. Alicia's picture being first is fitting since she showed Chloe that Clark had super powers.

Comment

That is true SnowBird, it makes sense, but I was surprised

Comment

Originally posted by green_arrow_girl358
            you guys are talking about crazy alicia right? like there really are crazy alicia fans? i thought you were a dying breed
            This breed will never die http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=68357

Comment

you guys are talking about crazy alicia right?

At least she was interesting, so yeah I miss her and I was glad to see her in the binder.

Comment

The crazy ones are always the most entertaining

Comment

Lol unfocusedAlicia was touching. She just needed friends. Being different is such a difficult thing. I was not happy at all when she died, next week Clark seemed to have completely forget her, it was very shocking...

Comment

Alicia is Clark's first wife, she should also be part of history books!

Comment

Whose to say she isn't? The Legion only mentioned a few of Clark's acquaintances, I'm sure there are many others that they didn't mention.

Comment

This totally made my day!!!!!!!! I never noticed her picture before in this episode and I have seen it a few times. I am a little upset because the picture wasn't in Clark's loft. He seems to have forgotten all about her even if WE havent!!!! I have been discussing some ideas as to why we never see anything of Alicia's in the loft over in the Everybody Else forum here: http://www.kryptonsite.com/forums/sh...ad.php?t=38148

Go to the last page and maybe you can think of something we havent. Who knows, if we keep it up we might find more references to our long lost Clark girl.

Alicia Baker is stronger than kryptonite!!!!!!!!

Comment

you guys are talking about crazy alicia right? like there really are crazy alicia fans? i thought you were a dying breed
                          Crazy Alicia, you mean like crazy lana, crazy chloe, crazy lois ... all characters had crazy moments.

And no, the glorious Alicia fan base is not dead nor dying, there were some fans who sold out, but hey all the better without them, and as long as i am sucking in air and this site is still running I make it my personal duty, to ensure that Alicia is never forgotten.

Comment

Alicia, the first Mrs Clark Kent!

Comment

I'm glad they showed her pic and it was on top of Chloe's pile. I was always sad that Chloe never mentioned her when she told Clark how she found his secret. I awlays wanted to know if what happened to Alicia tortured Chloe. Since she didn't beleive her and then she died. Soooo sad.

Comment

I love Alicia and I wish there was a way to bring her back.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎