No announcement yet.

Chloe Sullivan: Live or Die, you choose

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by redheadluvgoddess
    i agree! If i don't get chlois, i damn well had better get that scenario you proposed. At this point, for her to die (for good) would be ridiculous. There is absolutely no reason she wouldn't be remembered in the future (mythos) as of now. If she had died in the season 3 finale? Sure, i can buy that her relationship with clark wasn't developed enough for the world to talk about for thousands of years. Chloe now? Irreplaceable. She's everything to clark, whether you ship them romantically or not.

Meh. Just kill off lois and give chloe the official name of clark's soulmate... Since she already is his soulmate. :d

oh, and my answer was "live"
    ita

Comment

• Live live live!

Comment

• She'll be back, baby!

Comment

• Folks, I think this episode gives some good clues about what would happened to Chloe at the series end. Just look at the Chlark dialogue below. If you see how the direction of Chloe's character has gone since then (befriending Davis/Doomsday, losing Jimmy, doing questionable stuffs without Clark's knowledge, etc), I think this would only lead into a situation where she would become more of a liability than an asset to Clark and at some point he would have to deal w/her. I don't like it at all, I've been a fan of Chloe since season 1, but I could see the sense of an inevitable doom.

Chloe:
          I just hope that if it turned out that there was no other choice, you would choose to do the right thing.
          Clark: What choice would that be?
          Chloe: To do what's best for the world... and not for me. Know that I'd understand.

Comment

Working...
          X
          😀
          🥰
          🤢
          😎
          😡
          👍
          👎