ok here we go...

BRAINIAC 1- Created by Jor-El

BRAINIAC 2- Reprogrammed by Zod

BRAINIAC 3- Season 7 Brainiac

BRAINIAC 4- Chloe

BRAINIAC 5- 31st century

I think so far there are 13!
      Wasnt Brainiac 1 made by Mark McClure

Isn't B13 Indigo? I really don't like the idea of the brainiac legacy reverting to evil after B5. I much prefer the Kingdom Come Brainiac supergirl idea

Comment

Originally posted by pizzahead2490
        shouldent there be a braniac 2, 3,4 before a 5?
        Correct. What we're supposed to take from the episode (both him being reprogrammed into Brainiac 5 and his line about being A Brain InterActive Construct, rather than THE Brain InterActive Construct*), is that the Brainiac we've had on the show is actually Brainiac 4 (and probably have been all along). No matter how many copies of him have been destroyed, he's remained Brainiac 4 (as a change in number would require a reprogramming, not the mere destruction of one of his copies), since he first showed up in season 5. Might've even been created as Brainiac 4. Zod's people corrupted Brainiac, but did they reprogram him to such an extent that he'd no longer classify as "Brainiac 4"? We can't be certain. This would then leave 2-3 previous/other Brainiacs unaccounted for. Brainiacs that Clark could have run-ins with in the future. The Legion (the ones that say that he'll become Brainiac 5 and are from the future) knows that this was the day that Clark defeated Brainiac. How would they know about it? It's a foe, that Clark defeats, before becoming Superman. One explaination would be that, some years in the future, upon encountering one of the other Brainiacs, Superman lets it be known that he had fought and defeated a Brainiac before. So, he'll probably meet at least one of the other three Brainiacs.

*Granted, in previous episodes, he's called himself THE Brain InterActive Construct. However, between then and now, he's been connected to the Fortress. Meaning he could've learned from it that there are other Brain InterActive Constructs in the universe. He called Dax-Ur his creator (despite "Lara" and "Homecoming" crediting Jor-El as his maker), because he thought he was the Brainiac created by Dax-Ur. But, he wasn't. That was the original Brain InterActive Construct, whom Dax-Ur created over a century ago. Upon infected the Fortress, he gained access to information about the other ones.
        Last edited by jon-el87; 11-09-2018, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎