No announcement yet.

Chloe remembering Clark's Secret - All Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unfocused
    It's actually very possible to film a single episode within 2 months... I was asking if the PTB would do it.

As for your plot device opinion, well I'm just going to wait and see if it does have any effect. Let's hope it does, I'm sure Chloe fans don't want to see a passive Chloe when she finds out about the memory wipe. Saying the memory wipe was pointless would be like saying Chloe wouldn't care.

When Chloe finds out, she WILL care, and the effectiveness of the "plot device" will be revealed through her actions.
    When said unlikely I meant that the PTB would not change something already written and probably filmed because of fans negative opinion, it would be nice but I don't think TV works that way and if that were the case the Clana drama would have been over years ago.

I hope you are right and Chloe does find out what Clark did and there are consequences.

Comment

Wtf!?!?!?!?!? Chloe still knows i dont get it...

Ok guys i dont get it i thought that when clark took chloe to the fortress that he restre all her memories ut the ones of him and his abilities... And now all of sudden there are back..... Can some1 explain that to me...

Comment

I was thinking that same thing!

Comment

Originally posted by SnowBird
          The look on Clark's face might be him wondering how is she remembering his secret as we are all wondering about that question.
          He's probably wondering if he should fess up to being an idiot.

I think Brainiac was influencing her all season, sometimes more heavy handedly than others. I very much hope the writers have Chloe slowly realize the extent of that.

They do say she remembers up to Bride, and while I might suspect some of that to be spotty, it's easy enough to realize she should remember that Brainiac was trying to edit out her memories of Clark's secret in Abyss.

So, it would be natural that she think Clark is thinking of that. However she was unconcious for the mindwipe, so she wouldn't remember that.

Hopefully that will come back up. It's not like Clark didn't send out postcards saying "check out my nifty gift" to everyone and their postman.

Comment

this is my thoughts.

erm...

u know, at first i read this thread, i think i know what happen.

but

hold,..

eiyh...

no sense at all.

yes, u r right! the one that beeing wipe out is chloe, not chloiac. so , when brainiac gone, the chloe should be just like after abyss, with no memories abt clark secrets.

* scratch head**

im gonna leave it to someone else to unsolve this mystery.

im out!

Comment

WRONG THREAD. Move this to episode discussion, please. As there's no actual spoiler about this, this is not the place to discuss it as there are many who have not seen the episode yet.

Comment

Originally posted by Becc

I hope you are right and Chloe does find out what Clark did and there are consequences.

Could that be the epiphany she has in Hex??? that could be cool and will create some major problems.....perfect for a season finale or series final whatever

Comment

I'm glad she remembers. The execution writing wise was pretty lame. I hope this isn't the end of that plot point. Otherwise it is pointless.

Comment

Originally posted by Veilleuse
                    It's interesting to me that Chloe apparently does remember the past few days, marrying Jimmy, the monster abducting her and then getting possessed by Brainiac. However, she's not aware that in those few days she hadn't remembered Clark's secret? You'd think there'd be a quite noticeable gap there when she didn't know the secret, between pre-"Abyss" Chloe's memories and now post-Brainiac memories. I don't know, seems weird.
                    Honestly, I think this is just one of those big honkin plot holes that SV is known for. That was the first thing that occurred to me too once it was made clear that she didn't remember Clark taking her memories, but I'm more inclined to believe that it's an oversight on the writer's part rather than a clue as to her deeper knowledge.

I'm glad she has her memories back, but the not remembering Clark taking them feels like a giant cop-out to me. My guess? She will find out somewhere down the road, react in a way that is hopefully satisfactory, and that will serve to be the purpose behind the two episode mindwipe.

I also don't think the restoration was in reaction to the fans. You can tell by the way the writer's dealt with Chloe's lack of memory that they never intended for it to be permanent. Had they planned on keeping her ignorant, they would be immediately answered some of the basic questions that were brought up, such as: Does Chloe remember her own powers? Does Chloe remember the Justice League? Does Chloe just have giant holes in her memory or were her memories rewritten so that they made sense with a powerless Clark? I could go on for a while, but the point is that they made no effort to establish the new basic rules of Ignorant Chloe, and imo that glossing over indicates that they didn't think it was that important because they weren't planning on keeping her that way.

Comment

Same, so infamous didn't the spoiler say, these reporters will ask chloe, hows it being bff with the red and blue blur, it also said it will bring her memories back about his secret... this makes no sense

Comment

Originally posted by Rocky
                        Same, so infamous didn't the spoiler say, these reporters will ask chloe, hows it being bff with the red and blue blur, it also said it will bring her memories back about his secret... this makes no sense

no the spolier didnt say it will bring her memories back about his secret, it said "They ask what it's been like to keep his secret for so long, which may imply that her memories are returned by this point."

Comment

Originally posted by Becc
                          When said unlikely I meant that the PTB would not change something already written and probably filmed because of fans negative opinion, it would be nice but I don't think TV works that way and if that were the case the Clana drama would have been over years ago.

Consequences? Lol. yeah, like Chloe ending her friendship with Clark, then leaving the show. That would be a welcome consequence.

Comment

well..lets put it this way.

I'm assuming that when Jor el took away Chloe's memories of Clark, that those memories itself must have been stored back in the FOS somehow. Now when Brainiac affected the FOS and downloaded all of the information within the FOS, he must have absorbed Chloe's memories as well. Now when Brainiac was taken out of Chloe, her memories must have been placed back in her system.

That's the only way I can think of it.

Comment

Originally posted by herolee10
                              well..lets put it this way.

I'm assuming that when Jor el took away Chloe's memories of Clark, that those memories itself must have been stored back in the FOS somehow. Now when Brainiac affected the FOS and downloaded all of the information within the FOS, he must have absorbed Chloe's memories as well. Now when Brainiac was taken out of Chloe, her memories must have been placed back in her system.

That's the only way I can think of it.
                              Good explanation, that must be it

Comment

Originally posted by Khyla
                                In the first place, it has been a huge misconception that Clark had Jor-El take away CHloe's memories of him. Ppl have even been mad at Clark for doing that, which is an opinion I never shared.

BRAINIAC, and ONLY BRAINIAC is the one who replaced Chloe's memories with Kryptonian code.
                                Oh thank god someone else actually watches the show and pays attention.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎