Collapse
No announcement yet.

Chloe remembering Clark's Secret - All Discussion

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I can see Chloe not remembering Clark being the one to take her powers, she was unconsious.

Comment

I am so confused between abyss and legion... Jor-el eraser the memory or just blocked, what he did????

Comment

Originally posted by ktina
        But she doesn't remember NOT knowing, meaning she doesn't know Clark took it from her.
        So what was the point of Abyss ? There should be a follow-up...

Comment

i think because of brainac her memories of his secret wasn't totally erased

Comment

Originally posted by Kid Collins
            That was great! And the look on Clark's face when he found out that Chloe remembers was classic.

Suck it Clark!
            I have not seen the episode, please, can you describe the scene?

Comment

Yay! I'm so glad she remembers!

Originally posted by ktina
              But she doesn't remember NOT knowing, meaning she doesn't know Clark took it from her.

This part stinks though, she has no idea that Clark actually took them. I'm hoping he's not of the hook in the later episodes, but I doubt it...

Comment

Wonderful! Now she can go back to obligating herself 24/7 as Clark's sidekick, instead of pursuing her own interests or career again.

Life is so grand for Chloe Sullivan.

Comment

Actually...maybe she never forgot and Brainiac just pretended to make it look like Chloe forgot everything....

Comment

and no consequences for Clark again, how lucky

Chloe deserved better than that

Comment

I'm not so concerned about that as I am about the purpose of taking her memory. If they were going to restore her memory two episodes later with nothing happening in betwee, what was the point?

The only thing I can think of right now is that Chloe might find out and it will put a wedge between Clark and her, possibly pushing her closer to Davis.

Comment

There is no need to push her closer to Davis. The purpose of that relationship has been fulfilled.

Comment

Originally posted by Storm45
                          So what was the point of Abyss ? There should be a follow-up...
                          to remind us how beautiful is Chlark

Comment

well like chloe said - it would take a force more powerful than brainiac to make her forget!

Comment

Originally posted by Krypton935
                              well like chloe said - it would take a force more powerful than brainiac to make her forget!
                              I figured Jor-El was a force more powerful than Brainiac. It was pointless to have her forget for just two episodes. What a waste!

Comment

What a relief.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎