Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Merlin Fan Art Thread (Open to all artists)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Deb... wow it's been a long time... so sorry i haven't been talking to you, but i'm glad you're in the fandom. I love the walls btw, especially the first and last one. I really love the background on the first, and the colours in the second

Comment

Originally posted by Welling_is_pretty
      TPTB for Merlin have actually stated several times that Smallville was part of what they were thinking of when creating Merlin. It was a big inspiration for them. So when people started calling Merlin "Smallville with magic" and whatnot, they said they were very pleased.

Nice to know the show is such an inspiration, eh?
      Yeah it's pretty cool that Smallville was inspiring. It's inspiring to us all.

Originally posted by Daddylion
      Deb... wow it's been a long time... so sorry i haven't been talking to you, but i'm glad you're in the fandom. I love the walls btw, especially the first and last one. I really love the background on the first, and the colours in the second
      Hey Ry! Tis ok! RL is so busy that I'm not around like I used to be. RL takes priority now. Glad you like my Merlin wallies. Most were Birthday presents for netlynn so that's what got me started watching the show and hooked me. Thanks for commenting on them.

Comment

Originally posted by TW1977

Some Merlin wallpaper I did for netlynn....

[FONT="Book Antiqua"][B][COLOR="Navy"]
        Prince Arthur

1200x800

Lovely Arthur one!

Comment

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
          Lovely Arthur one!
          Thank you Lisa. I appreciate the feedback.

Comment

Inspired by the ending of 3.04(GWAINE) IDEK what this is :P my muse was inspired *quick drawing*...and they totes played tig on that field *well in my mind they did* :P...I HAD TO THROW A NOOGIE IN...Also I really CANNOT draw people/running :P.

Last edited by genvillewars92; 10-18-2010, 12:36 PM.

Comment

not really art but here...

It's from my top 25 favourite het ships list here

Comment

My Art

Hello,
                I will probably make my own thread soon, I have been making fan art for a while now but I haven't made much Merlin fan art, I have made a lot of Doctor Who fan art though!

this is very old but one of the only pieces of Merlin fan art iv'e ever done:

Comment

Wow, great job everyone. Everything looks awesome, I really like all the avis.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎