This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Very cool.I loved the efffect in persuader's axe and Legionnairies powers

Comment

The lightning/electric effects they used for one of the legions powers were awsome and like what 'ClarkBoy14' said when chloe touched the crystal and took its engery and knowledge was a very cool effect i noticed that as soon as i saw it pretty good for smallville.

I also agree on the flying seen yeah it was cool to see some flying in it again but like i said in a differe topic they can't really do good flying scenes the graphics are crap and i guess they know it thats why they showed the legion flying for like 2seconds and then focused on clark as you see their legs and feet land. I wondering why they can't use the same type of graphics that the TV series 'Heroes' use, when peter or anyone else flies in 'Heroes' it looks really good graphics considering its a TV show.

- Kuzz

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
        Decent.

I think my favorite was when Chloic touched the crystal in the FOS and the color drained out. I really like that one for some reason.
        ooooh yeah. that effect gave me that cool creepy feeling.

The fortress did turn black though. I was disapointed that they didn't make the shot of the night fortress blacker. Although it wasn't all black inside. Part of the crystals were still white.

It just reminds me though. When they already had a shot of the Fortress shown from season 5, they use it again, that's fine for me. But when it's night time, they didn't work very hard on making the Fortress look darker. It was blue, but there were still some shining lights on it, that you would only see in the day time.

Lighting Lad's lighting power struck from his hands looked pretty good. It just reminds me of one of the Smallville meteor freak's powers. Saturn Girl's power effect looked cool. She was hot by the way.

I was also glad that they finally made a Clark heat vision effect. It doesn't look like it's that hard to make. Why can't they make heat vision effects more often?

Comment

Working...
        X
        😀
        🥰
        🤢
        😎
        😡
        👍
        👎