TV Ratings for Legion

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

No way will Legion get 5 million or even 4.5. Not even the slightest chance. Maybe a tad over 3 million, if they are really lucky. As usual it will still probably be ranked dead last or next to last as has been the case for most of the last two seasons. Not meaning to be negative, just realistic. No point in getting our hopes up too high. Thursday night is an extremely tough night for TV ratings and almost all of the shows are having new episodes this week.

Comment

Originally posted by ClarkyBoy14
      Well, "Odyssey," "Identity" and "Bloodline" had more viewers than "Bride," so I think there's still a chance that "Legion" could have outperformed it in the Nielsens.
      Maybe... just maybe...

Comment

Originally posted by Legendary Lois & Clark
        No way will Legion get 5 million or even 4.5. Not even the slightest chance. Maybe a tad over 3 million, if they are really lucky. As usual it will still probably be ranked dead last or next to last as has been the case for most of the last two seasons. Not meaning to be negative, just realistic. No point in getting our hopes up too high. Thursday night is an extremely tough night for TV ratings and almost all of the shows are having new episodes this week.
        Doesn't really matter if Smallville comes in last against the other networks, because CW series always do. It just matters how it does against other CW series.

Comment

No more negative!
          Smallville always fare well in rating! Mark my words, it will do excellent in rating!

Comment

Originally posted by bizzaroboy9
            No more negative!
            Smallville always fare well in rating! Mark my words, it will do excellent in rating!
            Yup.

Comment

The ratings are going to go down big time. If this episode brought them in, it will definitely be having them leaving in floods. The regression was exactly what fans feared in my opinion. There's not much hope in the writing for smallville based on the character regression we've seen.

Comment

Originally posted by davidbrenton
                The ratings are going to go down big time. If this episode brought them in, it will definitely be having them leaving in floods. The regression was exactly what fans feared in my opinion. There's not much hope in the writing for smallville based on the character regression we've seen.
                You do know this is only half of the season?
                And Season Nine will be awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by 6-Super-Man -5
                  You do know this is only half of the season?
                  And Season Nine will be awesome.
                  I hope so. Three steps forward, two steps back. I'm with it till the end.

Comment

No way will Legion get 5 million or even 4.5. Not even the slightest chance. Maybe a tad over 3 million, if they are really lucky.
                    I think a lot of factors can contribute to give it good ratings. The networks carried the prez's farewell thing and that made delays. Smallville would be the only game in town for some people and add to that the fact that it also got a lot of publicity, TV Guide, NY Post, NY Times, interviews, it should do really well. Maybe not 5 million, but wouldn't that be cool? Don't be so negative. Remember if Smallville gets low ratings Osterof might see that as an excuse to end it this year.

Comment

Like I said before it aired it will be around 4.2 million

Comment

I hope it does well. I want my season 9.lol.

Comment

I think skylar's estimation is close to what we might get.I hope the Bush speech didn't affect the rating.Between Lois' absence and the long breaks i think we have seen Smallville's season 8 hit it's rating peak with Bloodline.4,2 will be very good.

Comment

I have no idea but I think it will do well.

Comment

Early numbers for Legion.

Smallville on the CW (3.0/ 5 from 8-9 p.m.)

Supernatural on the CW (#5: 2.1/ 3)
                              Last edited by JAMHEXXX; 01-16-2009, 08:25 AM.

Comment

3.0 sounds good at first.But lets not hold our breath.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎