New Forum Features Questions

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is Quick Links the only one that's giving you problems to see, or are there more?

Maybe I could combine a few or something to make it work. I don't want to take away any functionality...

Comment

Quick links seems to be the only one not working for me, at least in Google Chrome. I have 1280x800 screen resolution. Don't know if that helps. It's weird that the search functionality isn't taking. I would be frustrated if I was in your position.

Comment

Quick Links and the link next to Vampire Diaries.

BTW, I love your new avi Craig!

Comment

Hi, =)

I am not new to the site, and right now I know I am violating a rule here. I had to create another account, so yes, I have multiple accounts... But this is only because I tried to claim Craig`s attention on Twitter and I could not (of course). I lost my old (and I mean OLD) e-mail account, and I have no way to reset my OLD password, which right now it seems to be lost.

Since my old and beloved account is to precious for me to just go with a new one, I was wondering if any mod here could help me out by reseting my old account password. =)

Thanks!

Comment

I'd like to please inquire about a post I made in this thread a day or two ago:

I was told it needed to be approved by a Moderator and it still isn't up.

Comment

Seriously? Where are all the mods on this website!?

Comment

Well I couldn't resist, it was the only thread of it's kind for me to outlet in, so I have another post now pending approval.
                Someone please get on here and tend to this. It's difficult to participate on here when none of my posts can show up.

Comment

Hey Darkness. I didnt realize how many unapproved posts we had so ill approve them and let the other mods know to check them too. Sorry for the delays.

Comment

Thanks, and no problem.
                    My apologies if I was a bugger. I can be a bit impatient at times, a habit I'm working on.

Comment

• How do I make a post with spoiler that are blacked out?

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎