X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cksidekick
    it got stickified!
    It certainly did!!

Frank Caliendo's impressions are awesome!

Comment

What's the easiest way to put some user's on ignore? It's pretty easy to add a friend, but it took some clicking around find the ignore option.

Comment

The easiest way I have found is to go to their profile, and use the drop down list (Just under your name & Rank) User Lists > Add to Ignore List.

Comment

Originally posted by kaam
          It certainly did!!

Frank Caliendo's impressions are awesome!

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
            The easiest way I have found is to go to their profile, and use the drop down list (Just under your name & Rank) User Lists > Add to Ignore List.
            Thank you for answer my question so promptly.

Comment

Any reason why the search function doesn't appear to be working on some phrases?

Some work, while others I know used to work don't... (like searching my handle 'triplet' used to work and doesn't...)

Comment

The search is under re-construction during the forum upgrade, it will only do limited searches right now, we hope to have it up better and shiner than ever very soon.

Comment

yup like steve said right now maybe just sort threads by poster name and do it alphabetically for now.

Comment

Hi,

Is there any chance of having the spoilerboards having the message "by" on the main forum page again when the newest post is in there? With asterisks you can't tell if someone's replied to you without going all the way in!

Comment

Its being talked about It is most likely going to be put back in soon

Comment

Thanks

Comment

I love how it got stickified!

Comment

Originally posted by TMLS
                            Hi,
                            Is there any chance of having the spoilerboards having the message "by" on the main forum page again when the newest post is in there? With asterisks you can't tell if someone's replied to you without going all the way in!
                            Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                            Its being talked about It is most likely going to be put back in soon
                            Yes, yes Lexgirl.. talk among yourselves. Thats a good thing!

I echo TMLS' request. I really liked seeing who last posted in the spoiler forum, especially if its a poster who I've been waiting to hear from on certain topics. Plus it was just good to see when the last post was posted so you'll if something new was there.

Comment

I echo Lexgirl33...it's definitely being discussed and most likely it will be put back soon.

Comment

Originally posted by STFanatic
                                The search is under re-construction during the forum upgrade, it will only do limited searches right now, we hope to have it up better and shiner than ever very soon.
                                Gotcha, thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎