Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Forum Features Questions

I was looking around at some new re-designed profiles just a second ago, and I was wondering how you can leave messages on profiles. How do you do that?

i wanna know also...

Comment

the user messages are similar to comments you would leave on myspace or facebook. you can just say hi or leave a message or whatever. just write something in the text box as if you were posting in the thread. there are going to be many new features everyone will enjoy but it will take time to get used to but will be fun learning

also these comments are public so dont say anything you dont want others to read and stick to a PM.

Comment

It isn't appearing for me.

Comment

thats nothing to be worried about. the new features will be enabled for all users in a couple days or so. there are still some tweeks going on to make sure everything is good.

Comment

Sweet, thanks for the info.

Comment

no problem

Comment

thanx for the info jeff

Comment

no prob

Comment

Thanks Jeff!

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                      thats nothing to be worried about. the new features will be enabled for all users in a couple days or so. there are still some tweeks going on to make sure everything is good.

Thanks, I was wondering why I didn't have my visitor messages part yet..

Comment

no problem you guys.

Comment

I just got my visitor messages thing, but now I have another question..What is the Add Album stuff?

Comment

are you guys gonna' Mod these since they are public? or is it just a "report post if needed" kind of thing?

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                              I just got my visitor messages thing, but now I have another question..What is the Add Album stuff?
                              you can post images and stuff in albums

----- Added 5 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by cksidekick
                              are you guys gonna' Mod these since they are public? or is it just a "report post if needed" kind of thing?
                              we will be moding everything with the new features. if there is anything you dont want others to see or read please use PMs. there is also a way to set up the comments for you to approve them first. that way if you want to pick and choose what comments should be posted you can do so. its kind of similar to myspace. when it comes to posting and the images and all that just go by the rules we have for the main forums if you have any questions feel free to message any of us mods.

----- Added 28 Minutes later -----

updated the thread title so any questions related to the new features can be asked here
                              Last edited by superhippie2000; 01-15-2009, 09:50 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎