X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why do you like Kara ?

Kara is sooo! sexy. shes smokin hot

Originally posted by Tyler-El
    Kara is sooo! sexy. shes smokin hot
    thats a good reasons. but other than that i felt like she had no purpose on the show. imo.

she didnt help clark become a hero... and she was in alot of filler eppys.

i just think its a shame that the writers didnt take the opprutinty and give kara a better story line.

Comment

Because she's hot!! But I have to agree with kay, and agree that they didn't use Kara properly. She didn't help Clark become a hero and not having an episode with her on red k. was a wasted opportunity..

Comment

Lauras Kara is better cuz Helen Slaters didn't have much story to hers and the 1st Kara on SV was just a fake.

Comment

I like her amazing looks, her voice...actually, I love everything about her!
          Damn you, TPTB, for not giving her a bigger meaning in the SV !

Comment

i'm just not a big fan of Supergirl in general

Comment

Oh, where to begin. I love Supergirl. In my opinion she is one of the greatest Heroines in the DC Universe. Her story in the comics is amazing and her portrayal on Smallville is outstanding. The cousin of Superman, the lost daughter of Krypton, being trained by the greatest heroes in the DC Universe (Superman, Batman, and Wonder Woman), and being an intelligent beautiful girl that captivates every one she meets.

Comment

She's cute and sexy! LOL!

Comment

I'm sure we'll see her again w/Kandor in her arms!

Comment

Originally posted by Karafan1
                    Because she's hot!! But I have to agree with kay, and agree that they didn't use Kara properly. She didn't help Clark become a hero and not having an episode with her on red k. was a wasted opportunity..
                    I agree. I want to see anohter Krytoniain on red K. They did'nt even let her beat anybody up except for those girls. I was hoping she would kick Finley ass but Clark had to do that.

Comment

Kara...

She can fly and all that:s
                      but I think she looks to sexy
                      you don't have to look pamela anderson ore jenna jameson to be Clark cousin...
                      I would like to se some more clothes on her

But

Kara should learn Clark to fly:'(
                      Last edited by losdrivaren; 01-23-2009, 06:27 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Maybe Clark isn't meant to use the Legion Ring. What if when Kara come back from where Krypton was (carrying Kandor in her arms) Clark gives her the Ring?

Comment

I've always liked the character. She's a strong female character and as such represents someone us girls can relate to just like Superman is essentially a character developed for male readers.

Comment

I always liked Supergirl!!!!

Comment

You know, I really need to get this of my chest right now; Has anyone else noticed that most people seem to like the Kara character, simply because they think LV is hot and not because of how the actress portrayed the character?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎