Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 4.19: Jump the Shark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I guess that means there will be some Wincest Threesome fanfics being written.

MOD NOTE: Those fanfics are not allowed at K-site at all. Read the rules fully and you'll see that they are not allowed.
    Last edited by Atomic girl; 04-04-2009, 10:03 PM.

Comment

And once again the Canadian Space promo is significantly better than the unrevealing CW one!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Jake Abel's acting seems a little underwhelming, don't you think?

Comment

The thing i don't like about the space trailers is they reveal too much so i have to say i like the CW Promos better

Does anybody know if space has a channel on Youtube?
        Last edited by Carnagefan88; 04-05-2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

Dang, that sucks...Adam tries to find his dad, but he's been dead for three years, lol.

Comment

Uh yeah a little late I am sure he'll either die or just not be into the hunting thing. Or could be another Angel time warp thing or the trickster *crosses fingers*

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by kirmacat
            And once again the Canadian Space promo is significantly better than the unrevealing CW one!

Enjoy the videos and music you love, upload original content, and share it all with friends, family, and the world on YouTube.

Jake Abel's acting seems a little underwhelming, don't you think?
            He needs some variation in his acting, its actually quite boring.
            Last edited by Lexgirl33; 04-06-2009, 04:56 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Any Supernatural scoop? — Laura
              MATT: As a matter of fact, I was just chatting with a pal who has spied a cut of the controversial "Jump the Shark" episode, and the word is that those who think they have Sam and Dean all figured out by now will be rather surprised by their individual reactions to the introduction of their "new brother," Adam. Also in that April 23 outing: Only the most eagle-eyed will spy a wink-nudge "tribute" to the late Kim Manners.
              I wonder what the tribute is gonna be. Hope somebody catches it!

Comment

Hmmmm not sure...Maybe something X-Files...I hope!

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                  Hmmmm not sure...Maybe something X-Files...I hope!
                  I hope too!

Comment

A sort of tribute to Kim? That's sweet! *looks at Calender* How much longer til this ep? Almost 2 weeks!

Comment

• I have real concerns about this alleged third brother. I feel why ruin the established dynamic between the boys? I just see no need to go in this direction and the writers give me worry since I disliked both Yellow Fever and After School Special so much. I will and see though and hopefully their is a twist.

Comment

• Originally posted by hvstmn316
                        I have real concerns about this alleged third brother. I feel why ruin the established dynamic between the boys? I just see no need to go in this direction and the writers give me worry since I disliked both Yellow Fever and After School Special so much. I will and see though and hopefully their is a twist.
                        think thats the point of the episode seeing how its called jump the shark lol. think this is kripkes way are ticking us off lol. he likes doing that lol. im sure by the end of the episode the brother is going to be killed off.

Comment

• I hope you are right but my faith with the writers is not always the best. I hope it turns out better then some fear though.

Comment

• I have faith in the writers.

Seeing as how I think Supernatural is up there with the best of 'em: Lost, 24, Dexter, Rescue Me.

Plus, "Yellow Fever" and "After School Special" were great episodes, imo. Two things I've always wanted to see in this series, ghost sickness and an episode that deals more with ectoplasm. The black liquid oozing from someone's nose and eyes was awesome to see.
                            Last edited by Call_Me_Ishmael; 04-16-2009, 05:05 PM.

Comment

• I'm new here but not new to supernatural. Can't wait to see whats in store.

Comment

• Two new clips. Only 6 days to go!

Clip one: Dean is so skepical... It's funny.

Clip two: It's the whole clip of the scene with the photo from the promo.

So the audio quatily really sucks, I know. But it's the best I can find.

----- Added 39 Minutes later -----

And we have another clip, because the ones I posted an hour ago aren't special enough to be left all alone. The audio is much better on this one I promise.

Beginning of the "I've got brothers?" thingy from the promo.
                                Last edited by kirmacat; 04-17-2009, 03:58 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎