Episode 4.19: Jump the Shark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
    I think its the worse idea EVER!
    Couldn't have said it better! My first reaction was...You've GOT to be kidding me!! Surely Eric won't actually do this

----- Added 1 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
    I really doubt its true though. Kristen isn't the greatest person when telling spoilers...
    Yup...she's been wrong many times in the past. Or she takes something completely out of context and twists it to makes it out to be someting completely different than it actually is.

Trying not to panic until I hear this from another, more reliable source
    Last edited by chole_fan; 01-07-2009, 08:30 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I don't know the timeframe of this spoiler, but I wonder if she rediculously distorted the flashback to high school episode, and the "Jensen/Jared look-a-like" comment is actually based on the CW seeking YOUNGER actors to play the two brothers.

----- Added 42 Seconds later -----

But, I really don't like the the idea of this character. It's Sam and Dean. JUST Sam and Dean.
      Last edited by Shadowlord367; 01-09-2009, 07:10 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

I think you're right I read elsewhere she made the exact mistake you stated.

Comment

ya that does sound most likely.

Comment

Another brother? Wonder how this would work.

Comment

It wouldn't work. Its probably 2% true. lol

Comment

Comment

So BuddyTV is reporting this as well so it looks like it might be real after all.

Man, if it is...? This show will have officially jumped the shark. And I will have lost all faith in Kripke.

Comment

Yeah, if they add another brother, they just ruined the whole show.

Comment

Supernatural: A Huge Winchester Family Spoiler

SOURCE : http://www.buddytv.com/articles/superna ... 25550.aspx

I sure hope this does turn out to be a dream sequence or an alternate universe episode.

Comment

*cringes*

Man I really hope it is not true!! BUT if it is, I have faith in Kripke.

Good Idea SPNFan, AU would be excellent.

Comment

could be something like sam wonders what life would be like if he was never born or something. similar to deans where he wondered what life would be like if mary never died.

Comment

Originally posted by supernaturalfan
                            Supernatural: A Huge Winchester Family Spoiler

SOURCE : http://www.buddytv.com/articles/superna ... 25550.aspx

I sure hope this does turn out to be a dream sequence or an alternate universe episode.
                            I hope its not true.

Comment

Why do they even think that people are going to like this idea? This will NOT make fans happy. The poll on that link to the spoiler currently shows 12% of people excited about it. I don't know how anyone could be excited, but it's still a vast minority of people who want to see this. It's just a bad idea all around.

Comment

No freakin' way! Seriously!

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎