No announcement yet.

Episode 4.19: Jump the Shark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Episode 4.19: Jump the Shark

Madison in Eugene, Ore.: What's the latest on Jared and Jensen on Supernatural?

Let's just say that if you happen to look like these dreamy dudes above (and God bless you for it), you should contact the CW right away, because I'm hearing that yes, you guessed it! There just might be a third freaking Winchester brother out there. Hear that? It's the sound of my mind exploding! I'm told that the possible third brother has not been cast, but we'll start hearing rumblings of another son courtesy of Dean and Sam's father John Winchester, aka Jeffrey Dean Morgan, this season. Seriously, does that dead dude get around or what?! Meanwhile, I'm dying to know what you think of this twist and if anyone out there could possibly be delicious enough to pull off the same genetic code as Jensen and Jared. So please comment below, and if you have any casting suggestions, bring 'em!

WTF!? I don't want another Winchester...NOOO! I hope its all wrong.

what? wow. maybe kripke wants an excuse to bring in chad micheal murray i hope this is one of the tricksters pranks lol. or i hope their brother is like Urkel or something lol.

Comment

Ohhhh Trickster.....good point. I hope they bring him back, I love him He was a great character. I hope its him

CMM? No thanks lol

Comment

yup if something doesnt make sense blame the trickster. i just wonder how they will play it off and its going to have to be a younger brother since i dont think john would cheat on mary and i dont think he had any children before mary. unless they will do some sort of episode based on the movie The Unborn where sam or dean was going to be a twin but it died at birth or mary had a miscarriage or something and the son isnt really alive.

Comment

Ah another good point there Jeff, with him being unborn. If this spoiler is true, I think you will probably be right. I just don't see Kripke bringing in ANOTHER character, esp. another brother.

I really don't think John would ever cheat on Mary, and I hope it wasn't a deal with a demon or unless he was with someone after she died. Then the brother would be younger...no thank you!

Comment

ya especially with there only being 1 and a half seasons left to the series brining in another major character like this would be pointless. wouldnt let the fans enjoy him as much plus the brotherly connection sam and dean have wouldnt be the same for this one. or their brother is a vampire so they just kill him

Comment

WOWZERS!!!! Where does this hunk have to sign up?

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
                ya especially with there only being 1 and a half seasons left to the series brining in another major character like this would be pointless. wouldnt let the fans enjoy him as much plus the brotherly connection sam and dean have wouldnt be the same for this one. or their brother is a vampire so they just kill him
                Yup, stupid stupid idea. They still have to develope Castiel and Uriel. He would have no connection and it would just be dumb. He would be an outcast and I don't want the whole dang season revolving around this new guy. A Vampire? Well you never know on this show.

----- Added 28 Seconds later -----

Originally posted by lauraforever
                WOWZERS!!!! Where does this hunk have to sign up?
                Hopefully he doesn't have to sign up Hopefully this spoiler isn't true.
                Last edited by Lexgirl33; 01-06-2009, 12:32 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Originally posted by Lexgirl33
                  WTF!? I don't want another Winchester...NOOO! I hope its all wrong.
                  That would really be a twist but at the same time I'm not sure how to feel about that. I'm sure that it'll be that he's got a diff mother or something and that it was after his wife passed. But still......

I like that it's just them but I can see how they'd want to expand the Winchester's family again. And since Sam and Dean aren't settling down soon they need to go a different way.

Comment

I bet it'll be from some one after Sam and Dean's mother died. I hope this won't be "jumping the shark" though.

Comment

Yup, stupid stupid idea. They still have to develope Castiel and Uriel. He would have no connection and it would just be dumb. He would be an outcast and I don't want the whole dang season revolving around this new guy. A Vampire? Well you never know on this show.

----- Added 28 Seconds later -----

Hopefully he doesn't have to sign up Hopefully this spoiler isn't true.
                      No, I meant me for the role of the third Winchester! Meh, just kidding.

Comment

Um, what? No. Is there anyone who actually genuinely likes this idea? The show is about Sam and Dean. This is not Gossip Girl, where I expect and enjoy that kind of twist. To do that on SPN would just be...awful. Ugh. I really hope this is not true.

Comment

I think its the worse idea EVER!

Comment

I think its the worse idea EVER!
                            That totally sums up how I feel.

Comment

I really doubt its true though. Kristen isn't the greatest person when telling spoilers...

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎