Collapse
No announcement yet.

Episode 4.19: Jump the Shark

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

guess they have to kill their brother lol.

Comment

I will kill their new found brother just to stop the shark jumping.

Watch out for my cameo appearance.

Comment

Im just wondering what they will do to him

Comment

i think this episode is kripkes way of making fun all of those shows who did the "add a kid" thing. like when the brady bunch added cusin oliver or family ties having a little brother or growing pains adding leonardo decaprio. think this is just an episode that makes fun off all those shows that killed the series by adding an extra kid.

Comment

This just in from Kristin:

Looks like Supernatural fangirls are going to have one more J to drool over. (And pssst, this one's barely legal.)

The CW confirms that Jake Abel (Threshold) has been cast as a third Winchester brother, joining Jared Padalecki and Jensen Ackles on the cult hit series. He'll play 18-year-old Adam Milligan and make his first appearance April 23.

Sources tell me exclusively that Jake will only appear in one episode and is not expected to be seen again. (The why of which is too spoilery to tell, but suffice it to say, the episode will be full of surprises.)

So how exactly will this new bro come into the mix? And what does Grey's Anatomy's Denny (Jeffrey Dean Morgan) have to do with it?

As first reported by TV Guide, Adam is the result of an affair that Sam and Dean's father John (aka Denny, aka Morgan) had while one on of his demon hunts. He knew about the boy's existence, but never told Sam and Dean. But soon, the cat will be out of the bag.

When we first reported the news last month that a third bro would be introduced on Supernatural, you fans were, um, skeptical, to say the least.

What say you now? Is this a good thing for the show?

I for one am relieved. Only one episode. Thank god.

Comment

I was kinda hoping that they might have a sister lol... but if he's only in one episode then it's going to be one interesting episode

Comment

Well Kripke had mentioned that if this were the last season, he does plan to tie up everything, and since the Trickster is still loose...

perfect episode for him.

Comment

or they just kill him off lol.

Comment

He will probably die, lol that would make most fans happy and I think Kripke knows that. Unless it indeed was the trickster.

Comment

I put my vote under the Trickster cap.

Comment

Same here.

Comment

could be the trickster but why would the trickster pretend to be a brother who is turning into a creature? of course unless he is trying to make a point to dean that sam is going to turn evil and he has to kill him. maybe he pretends to to be a brother who is an obvious creature to show that they will kill a brother they arent close to to save some people but wouldnt kill a brother they are close to to save the world. maybe this is an episode where the trickster is actually trying to help on the side of good. maybe castial sent him to get thru to dean.

Comment

Im thinking the trickster doesn't want to die. Something along those lines, but you have a good theory Jeff. In a sense I don't think Castiel would need the trickster to get through because Cas could if he wanted to but then on the other hand, Dean probably really dislikes Cas and Uriel at this point from what they were going to do to Anna. I don't know how Cas would find the trickster though.

Comment

well the trickster would fake his own death like he has done before. cas might want to trick dean into thinking everything is real and not tell dean face to face cause dean wouldnt want to hear it. the trickster is a "god" so im sure he would be in the loop. he teaches people lessons he doesnt really want to kill anyone. he was probably the one who did the plagues and stuff to mess with the ego of pharaoh dude or whatever with the raining frogs and bloody rivers and all that.

Comment

Well think of Trickster's two schemes: "Tall Tales", his first appearance and he plays tricks with both Sam and Dean, possibly just to finally get in the heads of the Winchesters. And then in "Mystery Spot", he somehow knows about Dean's contract of going to Hell, so he then shows Sam how it'll be without Dean around.

And with that pattern, it could be having the Trickster playing a trick on Dean this time, to show how a younger brother, comparing to Sam, could turn into some kind of creature which Dean will have to kill one day.

Could be a nice arc for Trickster; three episodes where he gets into the heads of the Winchester brothers.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎