No announcement yet.

Casitel's relationship to Anna

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Casitel's relationship to Anna

Why do you think Castiel and Anna are so close? I know Anna mentioned that they "shared a fox hole" It is clear that Castiel showed some sort of emotion while Anna kissed Dean good bye.

I think Castiel may have had feelings for her, though it was mentioned that Angels don't have feelings. I hope Kripke reveals a bit more on how they know each other.

I think it's because Anna did what Castiel now is thinking of doing, which is to defect. I think that Castiel admires Dean and doesn't want to harm him or Sam and that's causing him to doubt his job.

I think that the more Castiel thinks of The Winchesters the more he admires them and sees that Anna had also grown close to them and taking her away hurt Castiel or at least made him doubt more what he was doing and the path that they were going down.

At least that's my take I don't think there was anything between Castiel and Anna other than camaraderie and friendship (well, as much friendship/respect as one angel can have towards another). Also, she was his 'boss' so he prob feels some sorta dept to her for something or another.

Comment

i think maybe castiel wanted her but seeing how they are walking "Ken Dolls" and werent allowed to have love so when castiel saw she was human and risked her power for love he may have felt bad he would never feel that cause he wasnt willing to sacrifice his grace. plus he is probably jealous at dean for being with the only girl he wish he was able to have.

they were probably partners in a big war long ago and she may of been the only one he really respected and cared for cause she may of had his back. i just hope we get a flash of heaven and see what their lives were like there. i know we wont get heaven like we didnt get hell and we probably wont see them in tru form but maybe castiel can give dean a vision showing what happened in a way dean can handle looking at it.

angels might not have feelings since its a trait of the living but they have positive and negative enrgy so his positive energy was probably strong for her.

Comment

Wow good answers you guys I appreciate the feedback.

You both have really good points.

This is now the most depressing topic lol Poor Cas, really. I hope he doesn't fall because of the same reasons as Anna. He should truly stay an Angel. Stick it out.

But I do see why he would be envious of Anna. I think the more time hes here on Earth with Dean and Sam, the more he realizes what he doesn't have as an Angel.

Comment

Originally posted by superhippie2000
          i think maybe castiel wanted her but seeing how they are walking "Ken Dolls" and werent allowed to have love
          and maybe Castiel envied the 'love' or at least affection that Anna had towards Dean and Dean towards her because in general it's not something he can have. Maybe it wasn't specific to Anna.

lol @ the walking 'ken doll' Dean comment. Dean was so snear when he said that lol....

Comment

oh ya dean did say the walking ken doll thing didnt he lol. and i thought i was being original lol. everytime i think of angels i cant help to think of DOGMA where alan rickman drops his pants lol.

Comment

oh ya dean did say the walking ken doll thing didnt he lol. and i thought i was being original lol. everytime i think of angels i cant help to think of DOGMA where alan rickman drops his pants lol.
              i was thinking the same thing but I just watched the episode and Dean had this great snear look on his face when he said it to Uriel.

Comment

ya dean always has great facial expressions

Comment

Comment

Ow boy it really would be funny if in the heat of battle some demon pulled Uriel's pants down and revealed his Ken-like anatomy. I just might die laughting

Seeing as Castiel has a lot more respect for humans and human emotions than most angels (or at least Uriel) he probably is at least a little bit curious what it's like to love someone. He seems like the type.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎