No announcement yet.

Some Cast Members At Dan Curtis Tribute

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Some Cast Members At Dan Curtis Tribute

I just heard that some cast members of the new DS (see the main Barnabas Undead page) were at the tribute to Dan Curtis at the Museum of Television & Radio tonight, and I MISSED IT because I didn't order my tickets in time, and the time I did try, I got bounced to another extension that never answered. Oh well.

Did anyone who visits this board make it? Got any stories or pictures to share?

I'm bummed... it would have been cool to meet some of the actors involved with the new show. Of course, if anyone lurking might know of a way, you know where to find me

So far, TPTB with the show haven't been very forthcoming... it was a bummer knowing they filmed the show so close to where this website is created, but I couldn't get anywhere near it.

I'm pretty sure the new series is a go though. We'll find out soon...

Since filming is supposed to be finishing up today; maybe we will hear and see something about what they have filmed now (fingers crossed)!

Someone out there must have some info on the Dan Curtis MOTR tribute, I'm sure they will get in touch with you soon.

Tori

Comment

Well, considering a script for the pilot was just sold on ebay there's obviously people out there with inside info.

Comment

It's just unfortunate that very few of them are talking to me. Sure Barnabas Undead may not be of the old school but it's still a great way to promote the series, what with the KryptonSite/Smallville connection, I'd think.

Comment

Maybe this is a good time for us to thank you for this whole site and message board. I think a lot of us are having a great time here, and we're grateful. It's also great to hear you encourage optimism about the future of the pilot and series. So thanks!

Comment

I would also like to say that I'm enjoying this message board very much and would like to thank those responsible for it.

Thank you very much,

Tori

Comment

THIS board ROCKS. Thanks guys. Now we need to keep our fingers crossed permantely until the decesion is made. LOL

Comment

ORDDU: Well, just so you ducklings know, my sisters and I consider THIS particular web-footed site to be our official headquarters when it comes to Dark Shadows. What with our busy schedules, we had to be very selective when it came to choosing just the right place. There are certainly other nice Dark Shadows sites. But this one is the cream of the crop. (Everyone in Morva agrees!)

Comment

Yes folks, I got to go. Have pictures and loads of notes. Will be in report on my web site when I get around to getting it done. If I may have kind permission, I will link the direct url when it's all ready. Since I have to get this done in between other obligations, it could up to three to four weeks.

From the new cast, in attendance were: Alexander Gould (David), Kelly Hu (Julia), Jason Shaw (Joe), Jenna Dewan (Sophia), Dan Curtis (Producer)-natch it was his event, Ivana Milicevic (Angelique) Mark Verheiden (Writer-Producer) and Michael D. Roberts (Sherrif Patterson).

From 1991 DS, Barbara Steele (Julia), Dan Curtis (hee hee)

From classic DS, Roger Davis, John Karlen, Kathryn Leigh Scott, David Selby, Lara Parker, Jim Storm and Dan Curtis (hee hee).

Other celebraties that I recognized were Peter Graves, Dean Jones, and Karen Black. I'm sure there were other behind the scenes folks but I didn't recognize them.

vw

P.S. Nothing much was said about the new DS.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonSite
                    It's just unfortunate that very few of them are talking to me. Sure Barnabas Undead may not be of the old school but it's still a great way to promote the series, what with the KryptonSite/Smallville connection, I'd think.
                    well, if it helps, I do promote your site to people I speak with as being one of three top websites for the new DS. Unfortunately, with the older fans, there is a kind of... dunno, information and breaking news isn't shared between sites it's simply a you're allowed to point people toward their website kind of thing. Hey, I myself have been accused of getting info off of other DS sites, even though I was the first to break news - and I deliberately wait to post about some news so other sites can have first run in some topics. I know I didn't wait for the Julia Hoffman casting but that was because I couldn't hold myself in check anymore but I made sure to post here first before putting it on the site

webby

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎