No announcement yet.

Is Davis a punk or is he really tough

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Davis a punk or is he really tough

I know he's tough as a monster but what would happen if he fought Clark in his human from. Would he get the hell beat out of him like the punk he is or would the fight be a tough one. Clark did worm up fighting the metero freaks, zoners and a few Metahumas over the last 7 years. Not like Davis beat up any metero freaks, he actually got his ass kick by one. Just a thought. Maybe if he gets on red K again he'll attack Davis thinking he's just some punk. Man could be good. Since this is the last season they should have Clark be on red K one last time. Would love to see him beat the hell out of Davis one time. Who eles wants Clark to kick his ass.
    Last edited by kp1984; 12-31-2008, 08:45 PM.

He wouldn't win. Clark would own him.

Comment

Red K or no Red K Davis would be pwned by Clark no doubt. Clark is kryptonian and Davis is just human when he's not Doomsday....you do the math!

Comment

we'll just have to wait and see

Comment

It would be pretty sad if Clark got beat by Davis, who doesn't even have any powers.

Comment

^well maybe not yet....we'll have to wait and see.

Comment

That's true.

Right now, we at least know he's invincible to puncture wounds.

Comment

correct

Comment

Lol, in a fight in his non-Doomsday form, Clark would own his ass. In his Doomsday form, he stands a better chance, but by him not being fully evolved, I still think Clark would win.

Comment

it can go either way. with davis alter-ego taking control over his human side mentally, we'll need to be patient and see.

Comment

Don't think Davis really is a punk, more of a lone wolf. Speaking from someone who can really relate to the character on all angles - the "dark side of adoption" that is in some adoptees.

Comment

Now he's been spit from DD. I would have thought he would be just as powerfull as anyone from Krypton, but then Jimmy killed him. I wonder if he will return more powerfull?

Comment

He did put up a good fight with Clark in his human form in the FOS. So I'm not saying he could win from Clark, but he wouldn't go out like a punk, that's for sure... And yeah how Davis got pierced in DD is just a flat out mistake because of stupid writing just as the rest in that episode.

Comment

Davis was a punk, Jimmy was standing on deaths door and still took Davis down and OUT first!!!

Comment

Davis ended up bring out the real man in Jimmy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎