Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is hotter than Davis?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Davis isn't really my type. I think Oliver and Clark are definitely both hotter.

Comment

Originally posted by borednow
      Everyone, emo whining while murdering people is a total turn off for me
      Yep. Definitely. Because for ordinary people having a beast "inside" of you, taking away your free will and big chunks of your life when you don't know what's going on while others are pushing you to fail so that it "benefits" another person is easy. Davis really had some nerve trying to fight against these things.

Davis: Damn, these spikes hurt like hell.
      Me: Take two aspirins and an icepack.

Comment

^ Trying to fight against them by becoming a serial killer and never once morning his victims? If he ever had a soul he wouldn't be able to look anyone in the eye after that and would constantly be breaking down...

but when he chose to save the world and take responsibility for the killings he had preformed at the cost of his happiness and freedo- wait that didn't happen... or when he put the safety of the woman he supposedly loved over his wants to be with h- wait that didn't happen either... or how about when he didn't bury all those people in a creepy ritualisti- never mind...

Davis was a boring creepy self centred psychopath who wanted to be normal and whined because he didn't get to be... Nothing could be farther for hot to me.

Comment

*sighs*

I know. What you see in Davis and what I see are two totally different things. So going back and forth with the attacks really isn't going to make any of us change our minds. Did he chose to save the world from himself? - Yes. He did. Locking Davis away in a prison cell wouldn't have done any good because Doomsday would have been busting out of there like nothing. So he chose death. Then of course the burying of all those criminals in the field - still not one of the best approaches to his situation but to just sit back and let Doomsday rip apart innocents...

Wanting to be normal as opposed to the awful existence that has been imposed upon a person - is that really a bad thing to ask for? I dont think it's a crime to not want to succumb to the beast.

The problem with people looking at scenarios like this is seeing everything in black or white. This or that. He was far from boring and far from self centred. Smallville presented a story of dualism for Davis - one side versus the other and when he was split he was supposed to be free. But yet the whole OCC ending made no sense.

Comment

Except he was offered the prison of the Phantom zone where he would never hurt anyone again, but he didn't want to because he thought if Chloe could stay with him every second of every day maybe he wouldn't have to kill, never once did he think about what that would cost Chloe, aka her life her friends any job she had, her privacy... even if she loved him more then anything that is beyond demanding... and I don't see things in black and white. I loved Lionel being redeemed... I watch Dexter and root for him... however Davis... Davis made choices I found beyond repugnant while whining like a baby... not about his victims but about him. BTW the ending made perfect sense to me... he was a killer who was use to using murder to solve his problems, who put all of his emotional investment in Chloe loving him so when she failed to do that he snapped... I don't get what's so hard to understand about that...
            Last edited by borednow; 05-01-2010, 01:18 PM.

Comment

Alot.

Comment

Originally posted by luthorian
                Who is hotter than Davis? Davis

LOL nice

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by borednow
                ^ Trying to fight against them by becoming a serial killer and never once morning his victims? If he ever had a soul he wouldn't be able to look anyone in the eye after that and would constantly be breaking down...

but when he chose to save the world and take responsibility for the killings he had preformed at the cost of his happiness and freedo- wait that didn't happen... or when he put the safety of the woman he supposedly loved over his wants to be with h- wait that didn't happen either... or how about when he didn't bury all those people in a creepy ritualisti- never mind...

Davis was a boring creepy self centred psychopath who wanted to be normal and whined because he didn't get to be... Nothing could be farther for hot to me.
                Davis at least had a good excuse for it, it was out of his control and against his free will, what do people like lex and Oliver who murder people have for an excuse.
                Last edited by BlueRanger; 06-22-2011, 09:46 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Seriously? Just about everybody.

Comment

Originally posted by BlueRanger
                    LOL nice

----- Added 11 Minutes later -----

Davis at least had a good excuse for it, it was out of his control and against his free will, what do people like lex and Oliver who murder people have for an excuse.
                    It was not against his free will when he was killing to "control the beast" he totally had control then and that was his choice over trying to kill himself in a more creative way like middle of the ocean with a heavy object strapped to his waist. He had options, maybe not great ones but options and he chose to be a remorseless grisly serial killer.

Lex was evil and Oliver took his roll in justice too far but did it only once against Lex, who was well evil... A lot different than cutting up people who are guilty of breaking and entering, or drug pushing. But then again bringing them up at all is just red-herring to my points about Davis. The other characters on this show could be Hitler and Jeffrey Dahmer and it still wouldn't make Davis a good guy.

Originally posted by Raistlin
                    Seriously? Just about everybody.
                    *high five*

Comment

Personally Oliver is the hottest. Clark is hot but Oliver is just GAH! But Davis is hot and his face omg so adorable! I love him!!

Comment

Chole is the one who told Davis that they could leave smallville together. So why would he go to the phantom zone when he can be with Chole and surpass the beast? And if he didn't become a serial killer to try to control the beast MANY more people would of died. He even tried to kill himself for god sacks what else did you want him to do?

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎