X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Claire never kill her fathers
    noah is tooo strong
    and Nathan is intelligent

Comment

i can see claire killing nathan, but not noah. seriously nathan needs to be destroyed.

Comment

Originally posted by Georgeo8
        Claire never kill her fathers
        noah is tooo strong
        and Nathan is intelligent
        For now until Claire because like Doomsday. She could become the ultmate desotryer. What dose'nt kill you make you stronger J/K she'll never be Doomsday but with her healing powers it's possable she could supress Noah strenght one day. If I did'nt feel pain I could sit back and let the person beat me up until he's tired. The fact I could heal would make it wrost for them.With the right Tranning she could kick ass. Might even be able to get peak refelexes. She would be bad ass then.
        Last edited by kp1984; 01-06-2009, 06:16 PM.

Comment

I still want Claire to get some sort of training, like maybe she dissappears and enters the army for some training and comes out stronger and knows how to fight.

Comment

Originally posted by Superboy2
            I still want Claire to get some sort of training, like maybe she dissappears and enters the army for some training and comes out stronger and knows how to fight.
            The training it could be interesting and I agree because everyone seems to suddenly have it (like Sylar or Peter) maybe it comes with the powers? lol I don't know, it's just silly.

Comment

Originally posted by krpto
              claire cannot kill her father(s) or we get the superman/lex luthor parodox without a villian to constantly try to stop the hero turns toward less than good and in the case of superman we get the justice lords superman after he killed lex who was good at fighting criminals but became a somewhat of a dictator.
              How is that a paradox?

Honestly, nothing about Heroes should be based off of other TV shows/comics/heroes. Heroes should be creative. Saying someone on Heroes can't do something because of its consequences in another universe makes no sense.

As for the main question, I like Noah Bennet, he's always a fun person to watch. I don't like Nathan, however, but hopefully someone else kills him, not Claire.

Comment

i'd like to see an episode where hiro or some other time traveling person goes 500 years or more into the future and finds claire still living. after all she is immortal and she should probably still look young. what would she be like. she's lost everyone she's ever cared and loved about. 500 years of it. meeting new people, losing them. what if she had kids and they weren't immortal and they grew old and died while she stayed young and pretty. what would all that do to her, would it make her bitter, angry, depressed, insane. would she hate herself. would it make her go evil in some way after all those years. that would be interesting to find out.

Comment

Originally posted by hellnback
                  i'd like to see an episode where hiro or some other time traveling person goes 500 years or more into the future and finds claire still living. after all she is immortal and she should probably still look young. what would she be like. she's lost everyone she's ever cared and loved about. 500 years of it. meeting new people, losing them. what if she had kids and they weren't immortal and they grew old and died while she stayed young and pretty. what would all that do to her, would it make her bitter, angry, depressed, insane. would she hate herself. would it make her go evil in some way after all those years. that would be interesting to find out.
                  I wouldn't been that far...I would say 100 years in the future or so. Your comment make me think of vampires, I guess that she'd be lonely like some movies had make us see the vampires are. I don't know if she could be angry or bitter though, but tougher? (sp?) yes.

Comment

ugh.. sometimes I hate both of the fathers so much, I just wish she would hit one of them. Espeically Noah, during the episode where Nathan has all the "Supers" on the plane and Claire saves them. I wanted her to punch him so bad in the face!! ugh! lol

But I wouldnt like if either one of them died.

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎