Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So why was Ando blasting Hiro in the future?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So why was Ando blasting Hiro in the future?

And why did it appear to kill Hiro?

Who knows we will se it in future maybe

Comment

In the future, Hiro seemed to have lied/cover up something, which resulted to him having part of the formula, I think.

Comment

In that Hiro/Ando clip in the future Hiro, is holding the formula so maybe Hiro goes back to Shuresh's place and tapes it back together..

Comment

Maybe by then Ando learns how to control his power better. Since he currently seems to be able to augment another hero's power, perhaps his real ability becomes the skill to control other another hero's power. If that's the case, he didn't kill Hiro (which I never believed from the start), but used Hiro's power against him to temporarilly freeze him in time.

Comment

or maybe his power not only increases existing powers, but resurrects stolen ones. So Ando was actually returning Hiro's time travel power. (this is probably covered in the Ando's Power thread but I haven't read that yet).

Comment

Future ando blasted hiro and I'm sure it wasn't to murder him if anything he was just slowing him down so the other heroes could stop hiro from doing something they didn't agree with or he was super charging hiro to send him back in time farther then hiro normally can.

Comment

I think that by the time the future episode would have happened, Ando would have learned enough about his powers to store up enough of an energy boost that he could stop somebody's heart, i.e. Hiro.

Comment

I think the future changes, Mohinder won't become all reptile/insect. Ando might be still be a sidekick with powers.

Comment

maybe hiro didnt see ando kill him but saw ando boost hiros powers. now that we know ando has the ability to stregnthen powers maybe thats what he did to hiro.

Comment

i believe ando did kill hiro in that future...but now since things have changed a bit who knows but in the clip it seemed hiro was outlaw with the black coat on ala how he was in five years gone in season 1 just like good ol peter is in the future so i'm thinkin hiro and peter do something 2 be called terrorist

Comment

Maybe he was restoring Hiro's powers?

Comment

with the formula gone...maybe that was an alternate future that doesn't exist anymore

Comment

Or maybe he was "killing" Hiro the same way (and for similar reasons) that Hiro "killed" Ando back in the bar...

The ruse worked once, why not try it again?

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎