Ando's Power

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FLyxNERD
    Yatah!!!! Lmao

Anyone noticed they played Suresh's monster noise when he said that. Foreshadowing for sure.

Comment

His power is good sidekick maybe he can give back Hiro his power because it looks like oposite power to Arthurs but they dont have to make it like lightning because thats Elles power

Comment

I like Ando's power. It seems pretty useless by itself but these powers tend to develop overtime to do more so as people said he may be able to accelerate other things. I see him as the opposite to the Haitian. The Haitian neutralizes powers while Ando accelerates them.

I'm more concerned about hiro losing his powers since it seems he won't get them back. It's nice they are removing the time travel crutch but i like him being able to freeze things in time.

Comment

I almost bet we see some of the formula popping up here & there.

As important as the formula was, someone grabbed a stash of it before heading for the hills.

My money is on Tracy, could it be a coincidence that she just happened to pick up Mohinder when he was hitchhiking? She was in charge of giving out the injections, and she said she had the injections prepared for all the volunteers when Nathan said to just test it on the one test subject.

Comment

Wonder what would happen if he charge Sylar or Peter powers?

Comment

I don't think Ando's powers are only accelerating.

I mainly think is amplifying. He zaped Parkman, he became a radio.
              He zapped the girl, he amplified her powers making her faster, hence the going back in time deal. So I think his powers is making other people's powers (or things). Bigger, stronger, faster. lol what every athlete wants to be.

For Example. If he zapped lets say the Haitian, remember that he had trouble controlling Arthur, well in the sense his power would be stronger so he would't have any trouble any more. I know the Haitian power might stop Ando's power, is just an example to make you guys have a mental image. Same with other powers, Instead of small/medium Electrical discharge of Elle (or sylar since she is dead), now is like a lightning bolt discharge. way bigger.
              Last edited by rambo5501; 12-16-2008, 12:19 PM.

Comment

Lame power! Poor Ando, he (along with fellow clown Hiro) was a joke for the most part up to now, and now when he finally gets a power and a chance to "man up", they give him a total clown power. Now I know why the Ando actor was screwing up his accent before. He was upset when he read this script, and what they're doing to his character. lol

Seriously, this power makes him a glorified cheerleader. Ando is the new "helper monkey" of Heroes. Simpsons fans know what a helper monkey is...Homer had one. Grampa wanted to eat him. lol (Grampa: "This monkey's gonna change my life...mmmm, I can't wait to eat that monkey!")

Anyway like Blink said above, I also see him as sort of the opposite of the Haitian....the Haitian is a power blocker/suppressor, and Ando's a power enhancer/amplifier. So,

Haitian = badass blocker of powers
                Ando = helper monkey

YOU choose which is the cooler power my friends. (Hint: It's not Ando's. lol)

Comment

I don't think is a lame power, because if you can make other things stronger/faster/bigger then is a cool one. But if it only affects other people's powers then yeah it sucks. You just become a battery for the other guy.

Comment

I wonder if that could be how the world explodes? Ando could supercharge someone with Ted's ability?

Comment

Originally posted by Xanderman

Haitian = badass blocker of powers
                      Ando = helper monkey

YOU choose which is the cooler power my friends. (Hint: It's not Ando's. lol)
                      LOL! too good. i agree.. but we have to wait and see it flesh out. it could end up being greatness

Comment

i think as his power progresses, he'll be able to go further with the acceleration of powers and be able to have enough force in his blasts or touch to complete kill someone by basically frying their brain which is similar to how the haitian is able to knock people out or kill them. his power basically amplifies whatever is inside the person through some sort of electric shock thus if he is able to control this power he will be able to possibly kill someone like what we "supposedly" saw in the future with hiro

Comment

Originally posted by blink2matrix
                          LOL! too good. i agree.. but we have to wait and see it flesh out. it could end up being greatness
                          I can see Sylar taking Ando as his own personal helper monkey slave...

Sylar: Hey monkey! Juice me up! NOW!
                          Ando: But I'm SO TIRED!
                          Sylar: Here's a banana. Now do your monkey magic you little good for nothing!
                          Ando: Ohhh...why don't you just kill me and take my power?
                          Sylar: And lose my helper monkey? Not a chance.

Hiro: SYLAR! Bad Man, I have come for the helper monkey.
                          Sylar: GET YOUR OWN!
                          Hiro: I spent YEARS training that monkey. He's mine!
                          Ando: Can I say something?
                          Sylar and Hiro: NO!
                          Sylar: Don't you have a banana to eat or something? Grownups are talking.
                          Ando: Oh, why can't I die?

Comment

Originally posted by Newb
                            Heehee. Another plot hole. The last time we seen someone speed back in time was in Star Trek and they had to do some major calculations. Any way...that's too technical. Goes to show you who the writers' are writing for: children.
                            Hated her going back in time that way. Could not agree more. It could have waited for next season and Peter could have gone to get him

Comment

The Flash used to do the time travel thing, but on a treadmill.

Comment

Didn't Ando have a red lightning type power in the future that Hiro saw? It killed Hiro.

Comment

Working...
                                X
                                😀
                                🥰
                                🤢
                                😎
                                😡
                                👍
                                👎