No announcement yet.

Plot Holes in this Episode?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Plot Holes in this Episode?

Young Hiro not mourning the death of his mother?

Peter's scar on the wrong side and not healing once he got his abilities back.

Sylar not being able to hear Claire's heartbeat before she stabbed him in the back of the head.

Well mini Hiro I guess does not really know what happened to his mother because it was never established. Peter did not heal because he started out with a blank slate of powers and only got Nathan's. For the scar maybe in the alternate futures Arthur was not there so he got it differently as well the scar is way smaller. Sylar i believe was too busy trying to kill Angela to get her to tell him who her parent's were.

Comment

Haha. Now, now. Let's not start rationalizing the plot holes. However, you have a valid point about Peter and having to start again from scratch.

Comment

Originally posted by Newb

Sylar not being able to hear Claire's heartbeat before she stabbed him in the back of the head.
        Young Hiro was sad. But it hadn't been that long that she had past.

As the other poster said, different realities/timelines. Peter had that scar in a few possible future's and he could still get it since he doesn't have Claire's powers yet. At least I think that Peter is having to re-establish his powers again.

Sylar was monologing. Classic mistake by a villain and he was too into talking to Angela so he didn't hear Claire. I think that he got too cocky.

not really plotholes to me at all. just different points of view I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Ginx
          not really plotholes to me at all. just different points of view I guess.
          perhaps to the loyalists. For the general viewers, it's more likely to generate even more dropped viewers.

Comment

Yes.. he was too into angela... And when you have that kind of control and power you want it longer...

Comment

Nah, I dont buy it...one can rationalize it all you want. With his superhearing he can hear a heart beat far away. Maybe he no longer has that ability. In fact, he should've never got it as it really creates more plot holes.

Comment

perhaps to the loyalists. For the general viewers, it's more likely to generate even more dropped viewers.
                If it were just a general viewer watching, I dont think they'd know enough in-depth on the series for a far-fetched theory like this to cause them to stop watching. They are just general viewers right?? MOD EDIT
                Last edited by Atomic girl; 12-15-2008, 09:56 PM. Reason: violating rule #15

Comment

the only one i can answer is the claire one because sylar did not have that power ever since the shanti virus.

Comment

Young Hiro not mourning isn't a plothole. You keep making these posts, and claiming that we're trying to defend the shows too much, when really we're just explaining why it's not a plot hole.

I can agree, he should've been, but for story reasons, he got over it quickly.

We don't even know that's going to be a scar, he might get Claire's power again (likely) and heal (unlikely) and even then, time changed, so he got it in a different spot. That's not a plot hole, they don't miss things like accidently putting the scar in the wrong spot.

And Sylar lost all his previous powers minus TK & IA when he got the Shanti virus, it was confirmed. And he somehow managed to get them back between now and I Am Become Death (also confirmed)

Please, again, everything you don't understand isn't a plot hole. I can understand asking for an explanation, but don't call it a plot hole.

Plot holes are things that go against things that have been stated in previous episodes/interviews, etc. None of these are plot holes.

Comment

yeah, i don't think he had the super-hearing anymore. if i remember correctly, the woman he stole it from knew he was lying to her right before she died because she could hear his heart speed up or something. if he still had that, he wouldn't have needed the new one.

Comment

Originally posted by fzbandit
                        If it were just a general viewer watching, I dont think they'd know enough in-depth on the series for a far-fetched theory like this to cause them to stop watching. They are just general viewers right?? MOD EDIT
                        MOD EDIT

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by JW_102792
                        Young Hiro not mourning isn't a plothole. You keep making these posts, and claiming that we're trying to defend the shows too much, when really we're just explaining why it's not a plot hole.
                        it's not logical in the realm of the show, especially since Hiro has such strong feelings for his mom. that's a plot hole. you're defending the show quite a bit here and elsewhere on the net. MOD EDIT
                        Last edited by Atomic girl; 12-15-2008, 09:59 PM. Reason: violation of rules #10, 12, 13, and 14

Comment

I'm wondering if Peter didn't heal because he doesn't have that power anymore. Maybe when he injected himself with the formula, it just restored his original power, but since Nathan was in the room, he absorbed flying again and flew them out of there. He is going to have to acquire abilities again.

Comment

Young Hiro looked pretty darn sad to me, he wasn't even playing his gameboy.

Comment

None of these are plot holes. No-one is rationalizing. You're just wrong.

1. Young Hiro likely doesn't know what's fully going on. He may not have even seen his mom dead yet. Maybe he's repressing his emotions.

2. This is a different time line. We don't know how or when he got the other scar. Is it a plot hole the Knox is now dead even though he was in the future before? Yah...exactly.

3. Sylar lost all his powers and had to regain them. He had already killed the super-hearing woman, so he couldn't get that power back.

People are being WAY too picky. The only major plot hole/continuity issue I've had was is the last episode, how the hell did Arthur teleport back in time. Who did he absorb the power from? If he already had it, why did he steal it from Hiro in the past in order to send Claire back to the future?

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎