No announcement yet.

He has his powers! But Nathan! Spoilers

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Newb
    Keep watching the show. You'll have the answer.

Yes, I know but I was wondering if other people on this thread had an opinion on that

Comment

Peter has his powers back! Superman Returns!

Comment

Originally posted by griffyn612
        Well there's no guarantee Peter got all of his old powers back. He either ONLY got flight; e got his empathy back, and got flight and flames from nathan and flint real quick; or he did get all his powers back.

personally, i hope he's lost all of the old powers, but still has his empathy. Maybe he can re-gain some powers, but make it harder or something. Him having every power he comes across is boring. Maybe a limit? One at a time? Something to tame him.
        UGH. No! Besides, how the hell would the readers explain that? I think the problem with this season is that the writers listened to other people's ideas too much. "Peter is too powerful." blah blah blah. The thing that tames him is his empathy.. saving others.. even when he should just off them for the greater good. Pretty evident in this ep.

As to being able to fly without ass-flames.. How about the huge drop in barometric pressure, or the fact that you can't breathe up there? If you flew too high or dropped too low too fast, you'd suffer baro trauma.. Similar to an empty plastic bottle sealed off (cap closed) at the peak of a very high mountain.. when it reaches sea level it collapses.. The air inside (lower pressure) is crushed by the air outside (greater pressure).

So.. theres a lot that hasn't really been accounted for.. But, honestly.. do you really want a drawn out explaination on Nathan's ability and so on?

About peters abilities: Its hard to tell if he got his abilities back, that cut may have healed but the blood was still there.. Add to the fact that he flew threw fire and came out unscathed.. makes you wonder.
        Last edited by Blades; 12-16-2008, 01:23 AM.

Comment

He has his empathy ability back, he absorbed Nathan's power first, he needs more.

Comment

why is everyone so obsessed with peter's scar? it might never come to pass. and if it does who's to say it'll be the same way. things can be altered just slightly even scars.
            there was a story i read many many years ago where the main hero of the story ended up going into the future and discovered that his brother had lost his right arm to his enemy in a fight. when he came back to the present he warned his brother about this but no matter what his brother still ended up in the fight but instead of losing his arm he ended up losing his right leg.
            so things can change, slightly, but scars are nothing compared to losing a body part.

Comment

Originally posted by Blades
              About peters abilities: Its hard to tell if he got his abilities back, that cut may have healed but the blood was still there.. Add to the fact that he flew threw fire and came out unscathed.. makes you wonder.
              What? Why is it so hard? He should have only gotten his ability (absorbing other's abilities) back when he took the serum. All the other abilities he had were taken and then lost. Nathan was in the room when Peter got his power back, so he absorbed Nathan's power and can now fly. Flint was in the room as well so Peter can now most likely control fire and as Flint said, he can not be harmed by fire. Peter most likely will also have Mohinder's power of strength/agility. What I actually wonder is if some of you are watching the same show that I am...

Comment

Originally posted by Newb
                MOD EDIT The future has changed, but not all of it. Everything here and elsewhere unless it comes from the writers themselves is speculation or theories. Besides, the only way Peter can get a facial scar is if he can't heal.
                Agreed. As Yoda would say, "Always in motion, the future is." Every little thing that the heroes do affects and changes any vision of the future that they might see.

Comment

I never liked Nathan, he haven't been a good character. So if he die, I would have been glad.

Comment

have you guys ever watched the movie the butterfly effect? the main charater trys to something diffrent lke when he put the tnt in the mail box and he blow his arms off and when he woke up he did not have any arms lol so everytime he wanted to makes things right he made it worse so then he just told the girl he liked i hate you i never want to see yopu agian.
                    Last edited by Niad; 12-22-2008, 10:33 AM.

Comment

I really liked The Butterfly Effect, but the second one was pretty weak even though Erica Durance was in it.

Comment

Originally posted by Anu
                        I never liked Nathan, he haven't been a good character. So if he die, I would have been glad.
                        I agree with you Anu.I wait when he finally die.

----- Added 13 Minutes later -----

But Im happy that Peter had power again so I hope that is finally time for Peter action(really action).
                        Last edited by Georgeo8; 12-23-2008, 04:06 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

Working...
                        X
                        😀
                        🥰
                        🤢
                        😎
                        😡
                        👍
                        👎