Collapse
No announcement yet.

#2-11 "Chuck vs The Santa Claus"

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, its about to be a month from now on Friday.

Comment

well maybe things can change, like timeslots, if that happens it can very well come bak a week earlier, I just saw that they just changes "Bones" timeslot, ad that's comin bak mid Jan.

Comment

I've been reading a lot of Chuck fanfiction to get me through the break. The fact that Lost and American Idol will be starting up, as well as Smallville will help. Though Chuck is truly at the top of my list these days.

Comment

Where to start? I think with I loved this episode!

It had everything--action, romance, intrigue, humor, it had it all. This was Chuck at it's best.

The guy who played the gunman was very convincing as a loser and then creepy as Fulcrum.

Loved Casey's taped fingers (and him buying a gun for himself--classic Casey) and the General's reaction.

How many secret passageways in and out of the Buy More are there now?

Awesome wanting to take the guy down, Chuck talking him out of it.

Al Powell (what a great homage to Die Hard--they even had the same actor!) as Big Mike's cousin! LOL (kept waiting for someone to say "welcome to the party, pal!"--seeing as how they couldn't say the other famous line.)

The negotiator being Fulcrum was a trick I didn't see coming. Very nice twist.

And then Sarah shooting him to keep Chuck safe and Chuck's reaction. All great, great stuff.

One small thing though--in the Season 1 Christmas episode Lester basically is Jewish (cons people with dreidel, says he's going to make latkas [and I apologize if I'm misspelling any of this!], etc.). This year, he's obviously not. Did he convert? Admit it was a con? Something? (this was bad continuity, to me. It kinda bugged me that in both this and the Thanksgiving episodes there was no reference made to the previous year's holiday episodes.)

But that's a small nitpick.

Mostly, loved, loved, loved it! (best episode of the Series to date, IMO. Course, I've only seen up to this one now.)

Oh and if I hadn't seen the spoilers for the upcoming episodes I would have (and actually kinda did a little) been expecting Bryce to come out of the trees in the Xmas tree lot and take the Fulcrum guy down. Even though I knew he [SPOILER]wasn't going to show up, since he doesn't for several episodes from this one[/SPOILER], I still was sorta waiting for it. Or maybe hoping for it is the better term.

Comment

The cop from Die Hard. I saw him

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎