No announcement yet.

After seeing this episode, this convo is bogus

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• After seeing this episode, this convo is bogus

Kara: Mmm. Bobby Flay, Rachael Ray, look out -- here comes Lana Lang. Can I help? What you making?
    Lana: Clark's favorite -- blueberry pancakes. I want to surprise him before he wakes up.
    Kara: This is what I don't get. You guys are so ga-ga over each other, and you've known each other forever, right? What took you so long?
    Lana: Well, as long as Clark kept his secret, it was impossible.
    Kara: So is it like a -- a human thing to be so secretive and cautious, or what?
    Lana: No, I think it's just a Clark thing. But he's only that way because he cares so much about protecting people.
    ---------
    Lana talks about Clark's secret keeping them apart. But they are together now and what is she doing--keeping secrets and lying to Clark. Also, she should have cautioned Kara that keeping the secret that you are an ALIEN is not just a Clark thing. It should be a thing that any alien should do if they want to stay alive and free. This whole convo is bogus to me.

Yeah, you are right...in retrospect that is weird her talking about Clark not being honest with her and then she starts spying on Lex without telling him.

Comment

Working...
    X
    😀
    🥰
    🤢
    😎
    😡
    👍
    👎