No announcement yet.

New Character???

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Character???

I noticed in the promo for "Duel" there is someone with curly hair sitting in front of a bunch of monitors when Sylar is saying "You think you can control me?" Also, someone with a sword is fighting! Is this a new character or someone we already know? Thoughts?

i think it iis probably like some one from the last episode scott the marine just a 1 episode wonder!

Comment

Originally posted by haydenclaireheroes
      i think it iis probably like some one from the last episode scott the marine just a 1 episode wonder!
      Scott is scheduled for the next 4 episodes and dont be surprised if he isn't around for a nice long arc.
      He was a main character from the show called 4400

Looking forward to having Chad Faust around for a while.

Comment

I saw the trailer again in slow motion and I think the guy with the sword is actually Hiro's dad which would make sense but I still don't know who the other guy sitting in front of the monitors is?

Comment

Its probably old Hiro as he is/was stuck back in time. So he naturally aged during the timespan.

I guess then he could then use the formula on himself to get back his powers and then bring his regular self back to the present. And then somehow the Old Hiro will die (according to futurama). Confusing but hey thats time travel for you.

Comment

Looks a lot like it could be Angela. It would make sense, her monitoring cameras in Primatech, or something.

Comment

Working...
            X
            😀
            🥰
            🤢
            😎
            😡
            👍
            👎