Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Arthur really remove Peter's powers?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did Arthur really remove Peter's powers?

Did he really? He said he removes all traces of it but Mohinder said that Peter's DNA is set to have abilities.

So if the eclipse did give him his abilities back, there reset to absorbing.

Arthur had no reason to lie to Mohinder about stealing all traces of an ability. What Mohinder meant was that Peter had the proper DNA to gain a power, and his even more so than everyone else because his power is to absorb more powers. As far as the eclipse, I'm pretty sure it's like a world-wide Haitian power, it doesn't cause someone to "lose" their powers, it just blocks them. So it's not like Peter would re-manifest, because it's not taking then giving powers, it's just blocking them.

Everyone who has a power has their DNA set to that power, and only that power. So, even if Arthur took Peter's powers completely, he didn't change his DNA, he just... took his power. Peter has to do something to cause them to manifest again, just like the first time.

I think that's all the formula does, it manifests the power, while the Catalyst is what changes the DNA to allow powers. So, if you use the formula without the Catalyst, you get powers, but your DNA wasn't configured to allow powers, so you mutate, like Mohinder/ the experiments. But with the Catalyst, it allows your DNA to accept powers and then you're just like anyone who manifested them naturally.

I think I repeated myself a few times, but oh well.

Comment

Nice JW,

I really like the explaination.

thanks for clairfying

Comment

Working...
      X
      😀
      🥰
      🤢
      😎
      😡