Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What happened to the original batch of formula?

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to the original batch of formula?

that they used on Nathan & Tracey? Did they get these powers when they were babies or adults or teen's? How many ppl were given powers from that original?

I am not sure but I think they use it only on Nathan and the triplet girls but writers can change this if they will need it in future episodes

Comment

Only the writers know (or probably don't since they make most everything up as they go)... but based off the urgency to create this new batch, I'd say the old batch was totally used up or destroyed by Kaito to protect it's secrets.

Comment

Again I fall under everything that is happening now always happened. Including Hiro being trapped in the past.

I think Hiro will talk to his father in the past, get the final injection from his father and his father will separate the formula between himself and ma patrelli to keep it safe and destroy the batch currently in use.

Kaito is REALLY big about not changing the past, so I am betting that he knew (in the present which is why he trusted Hiro with the formula) Hiro would eventually come back to warn him about the dangers and that is how the formula was separated in the first place. I don't think Hiro is CHANGING anything by being in the past, I think he is ensuring that the present happens by separating the formula and hopefully getting his abilities back.

No spoilers in this post, just what I am guessing at.

Comment

Originally posted by Yoshua
          Again I fall under everything that is happening now always happened. Including Hiro being trapped in the past.

I think Hiro will talk to his father in the past, get the final injection from his father and his father will separate the formula between himself and ma patrelli to keep it safe and destroy the batch currently in use.

Kaito is REALLY big about not changing the past, so I am betting that he knew (in the present which is why he trusted Hiro with the formula) Hiro would eventually come back to warn him about the dangers and that is how the formula was separated in the first place. I don't think Hiro is CHANGING anything by being in the past, I think he is ensuring that the present happens by separating the formula and hopefully getting his abilities back.

I agree it make more sense than Ando the time traveler lol just kidding about ando

Comment

isnt that a predestination paradox or something like that.

Comment

This is how I hope they're doing things too, sort of like Terminator 1, where travelers are just fulfilling the past, not actually changing it. The only problem is that they've sort of gone against this with travelers from the future going back and affecting the past, resulting in their future no longer happening. Like how that Future Hiro went back in Season 1 and prevented the explosion in New York, and so his future never happens. I mean from our perspective, that was the future being changed, but from his, it was the past and present being replaced. But the whole Hiro being the Kensei hero in the legends thing, as a different example, is more like what you're saying, he was always a part of the past. So is this show staying consistent with its time travel philosophy?
              Last edited by Xanderman; 12-14-2008, 07:33 PM.

Comment

sounds logical to me

Comment

Originally posted by dimefan90
                  isnt that a predestination paradox or something like that.
                  Right, similar to the original Terminator movie. And in some cases the later films and the new tv series too, although while sometimes loops are implied, other times changes appear to be happening, so I don't know if these later works are staying consistent with what they're doing, much as is the case with Heroes.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎