Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Petrelli is the most annoying villain ever...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kp1984
    He got Hiro powers from Peter. The real question we should be asking how he was able to control Hiro powers so good sense Hiro had a hard time controling it in season 1.
    So Peter copies powers, but Sylar and Arthur can copy powers and experience. Once can assume that Arthur has been practicing since F. Peter could teleport people without touching them. Unless part or Arthur's power includes being able to use the powers he's copied at their peak.

Comment

sorry guys i absolutely love Arthur especially cause the actor was in a Quentin Tarantino movie.

Comment

The problem is Arthur got all the powers that we already seen.So he is easilly became a pretty boring character.Don't get your hopes up,I'm sure the old scumbag isn't dead.Sylar should have burned his body like he did for Elle.

Comment

His voice was kind of annoying. Like a Boston or New York "accent."

Comment

Having both Adam and Claire's Power, makes him capable of regeneration. Seriuosly though, Arthur knew about the haitian's brother's ability, why didn't fly down there and use peter's abiity to absorb invulnerbility? Of course, it wouldn't have made a difference, with the haitian there, but still?

Comment

I was ecstatic that he was finally gone. Idk, I just found his personality dry and his motivations for doing the things he did too...generic. Hope he stays dead.

Comment

He lacked fire behind his motivations or reasons.

Comment

Originally posted by KryptonStones
                  I was ecstatic that he was finally gone. Idk, I just found his personality dry and his motivations for doing the things he did too...generic. Hope he stays dead.
                  Originally posted by the highlander
                  He lacked fire behind his motivations or reasons.
                  Agree with both of the above.

His motivations weren't fleshed out, and the character development was weak.
                  I can tolerate a dry personality, but it has to be delivered properly.
                  Arthur's character was just a nusiance.

Comment

Working...
                  X
                  😀
                  🥰
                  🤢
                  😎
                  😡
                  👍
                  👎