Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arthur Petrelli is the most annoying villain ever...

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Arthur Petrelli is the most annoying villain ever...

Thank god he's dead. I mean come on, the heroes spend several episodes trying to figure out what to do, get to the critical place and time, perform some feat to win the day.... and then Arthur appears and snatches victory away at the last second to make himself even more powerful. Its happened three times now (once to Peter, twice to Hiro), the first time was shocking, the second was irritating, this was just frustrating.

Ding dong the witch is dead.

Maybe now we can get some payoff from a multi episode quest.

He'll be back i'm sure!

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
      Arthur Petrelli is the most annoying villain ever...
      Yes he was...I also hope he stays dead. However he has that healing power, and as we've seen before, bullets can be pushed out of the brain of a dead person during the healing process thanks to healing blood. So he'll probably return, to annoy us further. I hated him mostly because he was responsible for some of the dumbest written deaths on the show--Adam's, and to a lesser extent, Maury's. (If they are indeed dead--which at this point seems to be the case given how much time has passed.)
      Last edited by Xanderman; 12-09-2008, 01:38 PM.

Comment

I am soo angry why arthur first you take my favorite hero powers away and then i started to like hiro then you take his memory away which was pretty cool then you take away his powers noooo who am i watching this show for

Comment

I am not happy that he is dead but he deserve it

Comment

He's a really good actor. Annoying yes, but it's kinda love hate thing. Unfortunately, he looks like a recovering or even a current alcoholic and/or heavy smoker, drinker. He needs the money so he'll return as I dont think he's dead.

Comment

Originally posted by Newb
              Unfortunately, he looks like a recovering or even a current alcoholic and/or heavy smoker, drinker. He needs the money so he'll return

Comment

I actually really liked Arthur. He was almost as cool as Sylar. He used his powers to do what he want, he was intelligent and somewhat evil, even if in a good way (if that makes sense)

I'm glad he's dead, because you can't keep a villain like him around long. He always did the right thing in every situation. He had a plan, he was too powerful. Like how they make Peter kind of dumb because he's so powerful, if he used the right power in every situation he would be unstoppable (Although still a good guy, so less annoying than Arthur)

Comment

He'll be back to cut open Sylar head.

Comment

Originally posted by kp1984
                    He'll be back to cut open Sylar head.
                    Yup....like from Terminator, "he'll be back".

Comment

Originally posted by bobsuncorp
                      Thank god he's dead. I mean come on, the heroes spend several episodes trying to figure out what to do, get to the critical place and time, perform some feat to win the day.... and then Arthur appears and snatches victory away at the last second to make himself even more powerful. Its happened three times now (once to Peter, twice to Hiro), the first time was shocking, the second was irritating, this was just frustrating.

Ding dong the witch is dead.

Maybe now we can get some payoff from a multi episode quest.
                      so true, his character is a total bellend.

Comment

i didnt really like him either.

Comment

Oh dear, I thought I was the only one.
                          Worst villain on the history of this show. :zzz:

Comment

Indeed

Yes, I'm quite glad he's gone. but of course having Adam's powers, he isn't truly dead.

I'm also confused about how he got Hiro's powers. Are they saying that when he scrambled Hiro's brain, he also copied his powers?

Comment

Originally posted by CLARK&VERONICASBFF
                              Yes, I'm quite glad he's gone. but of course having Adam's powers, he isn't truly dead.

I'm also confused about how he got Hiro's powers. Are they saying that when he scrambled Hiro's brain, he also copied his powers?
                              He got Hiro powers from Peter. The real question we should be asking how he was able to control Hiro powers so good sense Hiro had a hard time controling it in season 1.

Comment

Working...
                              X
                              😀
                              🥰
                              🤢
                              😎
                              😡
                              👍
                              👎