Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sylar and his bad self (All About Sylar)

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I freakin loved Sylar's scenes in this ep. I loved the way he just did not care who saw him. In the first season he was a classic serial killer, striking when his victim was alone and disappearing before anyone could get a good look at him. This time he was on his hands and knees covered in blood in a busy office building during a birthday party!

Comment

Originally posted by littlefoo20
      It's possible that Angela could very well be sylar's mother, but Arthur was not his father. It was great that Gabriel had the balls of kill Arthur. Let's all have CAKE!!!!
      Ain't it great! I love Sylar he's back!

Comment

Sylar and his...... fingers...

If he can absorb the power like peter does.. Why does he have to kill them? I could understand Elle to a point of finding out more than her ability, but... why the lie detector girl???

Is it easier for him that way to get the power?

Comment

His hunger makes him enjoy it. This entire episode was to show the difference between Sylar and Gabriel.

We have been watching Gabe this season, with is issues of who he was and who he wanted to be.

Sylar doesn't have those issues. He doesnt care about anyone but himself. He doesn't take powers like peter. Peter is a sponge, Sylar would have to get to know each person to get their powers. No fun for Sylar.

He even said 'God I forgot how much I enjoyed this' and then asked for Cake as i recall.

Comment

Yeah he is not like Peter and I think he realy like to cut heads

Comment

What Yoshua said. (Bah, you're responding before me on every thread I want to respond on)

Sylar can absorb through empathy, but unlike Peter, he has to really get to know how the person feels, get inside their head and understand them, like with Elle it took him the whole episode. That was someone he already knew / had feelings for, so he had a connection already. With some random person it would take too long.

And, yeah, he enjoys it too much thanks to the hunger.

Comment

Oh man, Sylar, you have the capacity to absorb abilities peacefully like Peter but he chooses to slice their heads open.

Comment

Sylar's power - slices heads, knows and can use the powers instantly

Peter's power - takes time and effort to master the power

Comment

I also think Sylar enjoys slicing heads more.

Comment

he just loves to kill people- so much more fun for him

Comment

when the show first started i was hiro was the character i enjoyed the most. mainly cuz he was enjoying his newfound powers and was so excited about it. but then the mysterious sylar got introduced and the character was very interesting. even when they finally took the mystery away, sylar just stood out and suddenly sylar became my favorite character. during season 2 hiro got annoying for me but sylar, even without his powers was great. he was so evil. then kristen bell was brought into the show and i'm a fan of hers from veronica mars and her portrayal of elle was fun and great and she became my 2nd favorite character. hiro fell to third. then sylar and elle got paired up and i was happy. my two favorite characters are together. but what the heck? sylar going good? no. but wait there's something still evil there, you can see it in gabrielle's eyes and the way he moves. he's still has a taste for murder. i just knew that he would go super evil again. that was what was intended for his character originally until the writers strike happened. guess they just decided to give sylar a chance to be good before they made him go all evil again and kill kill kill. but why o why did he have to kill elle? he could have just tortured her. but no. it has to be shown that sylar is back to his evil ways. which i am glad but upset of what he did to my 2nd favorite character. you know after killing elle all i kept thinking was they can pretty much kill off any character now if they want.

Comment

Sylar was an amazing character

but it's like adding too many ingredients too the recipie... the flavour gets spoiled

they never should have had this whole 'attack of conscience and i love my mommy and daddy' storyline... it absolutely ruined Sylar for me...

did i love the like 'cake!' yes... but that Sylar never should have left the show, and im afraid its too late to peddle back to it now (for me anyway)

Comment

Its never too late for a slice of Sylar.

Comment

Working...
                            X
                            😀
                            🥰
                            🤢
                            😎
                            😡
                            👍
                            👎