Collapse
No announcement yet.

They lied to Sylar

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I expected that they lie but why Arthur keeps him he could take his powers from him when he had a chance but now I hope that Angela is his mother or all is lost

Comment

Originally posted by littlefoo20
      I'm pretty sure that Angela "got around" quite a bit.
      You mean like the town bicycle?

Comment

i knew it because noah is a lier but not that bad!!

Comment

last night after watching the show i started wondering the same things people are wondering here. ok so arthur might not be sylar's dad, but that doesn't mean angela isn't his mom. she just might be his mom. but i don't think it's hiro's dad. what about linderman? or someone we just haven't met yet. what if only nathan is arthur's only son and peter and sylar have the same dad, someone else. what if peter and sylar are twins. naw that couldn't be, isn't sylar older or something? i was viewing the season 1 dvd and on the commentaries it's mentioned that one of the first ideas was to have peter's character be twins. so there would have been two of them. why are these characters reminding me so much of the xmen summer's brothers. you got cyclops, havok and the mystery brother/sister that's somewhere out there.

Comment

I don't get it either.

Sylar has Peter's empathy power. We saw him take Elle's power without killing her.

There must be some relation or connection with him and Peter.

Comment

Maybe Issack dad was Sylar dad. He dose kind of look like he could be Issack brother. Author, peter and Sylar powers were so simular it seem like he really fit as his son. Wonder what kind of powers his real daddy has. Who knows Arthor brother could be Sylar dad.

Comment

i think by now we all know that [SPOILER]john glover (lional luthor from smallville) [/SPOILER]will be coming onto the show as sylar's real dad. i'm just wondering what powers he might have. if he has any.
                Last edited by STFanatic; 12-16-2008, 09:34 AM. Reason: Please use Spoiler tags

Comment

Maybe that lady who could absorbed power in the novel related to him. Think her name was Linda. Never read the novles but I heard about it.

Comment

Originally posted by harryandginnyfanatic
                    I don't get it either.

Sylar has Peter's empathy power. We saw him take Elle's power without killing her.

There must be some relation or connection with him and Peter.
                    Maybe their cousins

Comment

Working...
                    X
                    😀
                    🥰
                    🤢
                    😎
                    😡
                    👍
                    👎