Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Liked it? Hated it? What did you think of this episode?

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JW_102792

9/10 simply because nothing is perfect.
    I hope u dont have a poster of Tim Kring in your bedroom.

Comment

So happy Sylar is not a Petrelli brother. Also, happy he is back to his bad self. Super soldier formula. Hmmm I think they just created Captain America.

Comment

Ok, I just watched the whole episode and I give it a 9 1/2...I would have given it a 10 if what happened to Elle didn't happen..

Comment

Elle is dead so I will never feel good about this show but for the first time in season 3 it was episode which didnt suprise me but its a pitty because I wanted to be suprised by Elles resurection

Comment

Favorite tv show! I loved it.

Comment

It was a good well paced episode. Hiro's scenes have been some of the best these last few episodes. It's good in a way to have Sylar back ..but I'm sure it won't be the last we see of switching sides from any character. I think everything is back to the status quo except ....mohindar??

So, it's fair to say in the battle of Primatech Paper vs. Pinehearst biotech, and the Mama
              Petrelli vs. Papa Petrelli ... Mummy Petrelli and Primatech won.

I think Papa Petrelli lost more members as well.. The next question then will be, will Sylar,
              seeing as he is now on his own again, go looking to find Angela Petrelli?? Or is Angela really his mummy ?? will there be an episode called ''Our mother" ??

Shame about Elle though, she did, forgive the pun, add some electricity to the show.

It could have been the season half finale, it was that good. I hope the half finale is better !!!
              Last edited by Pixelate; 12-10-2008, 01:51 PM.

Comment

Great episode, especially after last week's horridness. My God was last week's episode ever lame on top of lame, ugh....but this one wasn't, thankfully.

9/10

What's going on with the Ando actor's accent? I noticed he screwed up a couple lines last week (speaking in perfect english), and he did it again this week, pathetic. I blame the director for not setting him straight. Also, Hiro hanging on that pole at the end was a little repetitive/unoriginal, they did that in the first season with Matt (on a ledge). (I suppose making it a pole and at night instead of a ledge in the day makes it different? Not to me.) I was hoping the goofy clown stuff with Hiro was finished (this episode was actually the best Hiro episode to date in my opinion), but nope he's dangling from a pole at the end like a clown.
                Last edited by Xanderman; 12-09-2008, 01:21 PM.

Comment

It was great to see the real Sylar back. I was tired of the needy Sylar.

It was interesting. I can't wait to see next week.

Comment

I'm so confused as to what the catalyse is.

Anyway.. I found some of the Sylar scenes in this episode to be WAY too silly.
                    He's that careless to walk around buildings in bloody shirts? I mean I know he really doesn't need to hide from anyone.. but, really.
                    Kind of reminded me of the Dark Knights joker.
                    Since when is Sylar loony?

----- Added 2 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by Xanderman
                    Great episode, especially after last week's horridness. My God was last week's episode ever lame on top of lame, ugh....but this one wasn't, thankfully.

9/10

What's going on with the Ando actor's accent? I noticed he screwed up a couple lines last week (speaking in perfect english), and he did it again this week, pathetic. I blame the director for not setting him straight. Also, Hiro hanging on that pole at the end was a little repetitive/unoriginal, they did that in the first season with Matt (on a ledge). (I suppose making it a pole and at night instead of a ledge in the day makes it different? Not to me.) I was hoping the goofy clown stuff with Hiro was finished (this episode was actually the best Hiro episode to date in my opinion), but nope he's dangling from a pole at the end like a clown.
                    I actually thought Hiros english was a bit off. I remember him being alittle better at speaking english.
                    After he got his memories back he still sounded like a 10 yr old to me.
                    Last edited by LuthorKent90; 12-11-2008, 03:55 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

^yeah I've noticed the Hiro actor messing up his accent on occasion too. Like sometimes words would come out that are spoken in perfect english. But Ando's goofups were in complete sentences, and in back to back episodes, and so stood out to me as extra goofy.

----- Added 3 Minutes later -----

Originally posted by LuthorKent90
                      Anyway.. I found some of the Sylar scenes in this episode to be WAY too silly.
                      He's that careless to walk around buildings in bloody shirts? I mean I know he really doesn't need to hide from anyone.. but, really.
                      Kind of reminded me of the Dark Knights joker.
                      Lol, the elevator scene reminded me of a similar bit in Spider-Man (not sure which one). Not sure if that was supposed to be an homage or if it was a straight ripoff, but it felt more like a ripoff to me.
                      Last edited by Xanderman; 12-11-2008, 02:14 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

This was an improvement but their were things I did not like
                        I gave it a 7
                        Sylar killing Elle does did not make sense. She could have died but not that way.

I like Sylar conflicted and as Peters brother I'm betting he still is a 1/2 brother.

Authur died to easy. By the way the bullet was not in the back of his head.

The Formula killed the 4400, but I do like the actor they turned into the super solder.
                        It made perfect sense Sylar killing those other people. Killing is easy for him.

I like the idea of some characters going on reserve. They can come back if and when they they can make an input. The stories would never move along if they tried to use all of them all the time.

Comment

PETE
                          STILL
                          NO
                          POWERS!!!

grmbl... I'm afraid they're going to wait until the end of this season with that one.

Hiro got the catalyst... only to have taken it away by Arthur minutes later and on top off all things Arthur also took Hiro's powers away!??!?!?!? WTF!!! NOT GOOD! I't s like the writeres use Hiro to get the catalyst and than take away his power becuase he's too powerfull. That's lame! Don't tell me that they never thougt that someone with the abailty to time travel and teleport could be very very powerful and able to change everything? When Arthur took the powers away by popping up next to Hiro and Claire I was thinking to myself, why didnt' he do that in the first pace with Claire. Wouldn't that be easier and more obvious. But noooooo, the writers had to come up with some ridiculouse cause of events for Arthur to take the catalyst.

Oh, and I guess the writers decided Arthur had become too powerfull also. And besides they had no more use for him. The formula is now complete.

Looks like everyone who becomes too powerfull either gets killed or has his power taken away from him.

Again. NOT GOOD WRITING!!! That's exactly why they're lettiing Sylar switch sides constantly: Err, now he's too powerfull fro the baddies. Well than we let him be bad. But now he's too powerfull for the goodies, well than Sylar becomes Gabriel again. and so on and so on and so on...

Sigh.

Comment

Working...
                          X
                          😀
                          🥰
                          🤢
                          😎
                          😡
                          👍
                          👎