Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ep 4.14 Just Business

Collapse
X

• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol, Anu, it's going to be okay. Like I said there's at the most 10 episodes left, at the least 8. Which means they're not going to have 8 episodes of Linc trying to get Scylla. Besides, before they go on hiatus they're going to make a drastic change to the company. Michael and Linc will be okay. This is just a storyline to show how far the two brothers are willing to go for each other.

Comment

Do you guys think that Sucre will follow with Linc ?

Comment

Of course, Sucre already has proven that he will always try and save Michael, as shown in the prior episode.

Comment

Yeah I guess so. But still Sucre will not win anything by doing that. Sucre seems to be the best character in this show, in my opinion. Just hope that the show will end good!

Comment

Sucre basically has no point on the show anymore. He just needs to get away and get back to his baby. He has nothing to do with the company or Scylla.

Comment

Yeah, Sucre still hanging around doesn't really make much sense, but I guess it's because he still isn't in the clear yet, so he can't return to his family without being sent back to prison (since the Homeland deal was a fake). He may have to stick with Michael and company to the bitter end. (But I suppose Sucre could just take his family and run off to Mexico or something if he wanted to, couldn't he...)

Comment

A very emotional show... I felt so bad for T-Bag; I was really hoping it was his chance to be a better person. And when Sarah was crying about Michael, I cried too. I gave it a 5 simply because of that scene, where Sarah was breaking down. Plus, Mahone. I wanted the guy in the glasses (can't remember his name) to trust Mahone...but I can understand why he wouldn't. Sucre's hanging out. He's the most loyal friend EVER. We would all benefit to have someone like Sucre in our lives. Then Gretchen - I even felt bad for her. But not Don Self. I liked it when Lincoln, then later Michael, punched him. Can't wait 'til next week!

Comment

Yep, Prison Break is a show about family. Sucre is the best friend a person could ever have. He helped Michael in Fox River and Sona, as well as one the run.
                  I like how Gretchen isn't totally evil, but she's still bad. Theodore...he wanted redemption badly (first with Susan Holander and now with Cole Phiffer). Scofield's gang is so screwed. Then again, it is mid season so that is to be expected.

Comment

I hope that Sucre gets with he deserves. I mean he's the best character in PB, he should be with his family, and not be killed or anything like that. I just wish that I had a friend like Sucre!

Comment

Was I the only one who noticed that the Bible salesman was also a company agent in the premiere??? My memory helped me figure out he was a bad guy the whole time...

Comment

Working...
                      X
                      😀
                      🥰
                      🤢
                      😎
                      😡
                      👍
                      👎